aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
Looks like a good game. I'm looking forward to the next updates. Is there a native Linux version planned in the future?

Regarding gofile: It's a nice hoster with good speed. If you don't surf with a adblock it's your fault to get redirected to another sites/downloads. It's not just limited to gofile.

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Looks like a good game. I'm looking forward to the next updates. Is there a native Linux version planned in the future?

Regarding gofile: It's a nice hoster with good speed. If you don't surf with a adblock it's your fault to get redirected to another sites/downloads. It's not just limited to gofile.
thank you !
About a Linux version, I have to admit, I know nothing about exporting a game in different versions >< i just follow what RPG Maker and F95 tells me to do.
(But I will probably add a macOS and/or mobile version in the future since RPGM has them as deployment options)

Reactions: aNTiReal

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
The art looks great and I see my beloved corruption tag.
Question, has corruption its own path or is it tied to romance? Would prefer if I don't have to be all lovely-dovely with the women. :)

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
thank you !
About a Linux version, I have to admit, I know nothing about exporting a game in different versions >< i just follow what RPG Maker and F95 tells me to do.
(But I will probably add a macOS and/or mobile version in the future since RPGM has them as deployment options)
I just checked. Unfortunately, this rpgm version does not support linux. But it's still playable on linux as long as it's case sensitive.

• Sad
Reactions: StinkStoneGames

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018

Gofile has had a history of coin hive miners and more with warnings even on the this site. Even with adblocker it's still sketchy and there is no reason to not use non sketchy hosts when they are available. Especially when they are faster.

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
INTERESTING
i downloaded from mega and now 0 issues

maybe something is wrong with the gofile?
i downlaoded from gofile first
GoFile likes to have you download spamware from them somethings when clicking the link to download from them. happens occasionally.

whibber

Nov 27, 2018
I had no idea !

Well, thank you so much, you might have saved me from getting my page deleted.

Just adding that plenty of incest games stay up on Patreon by just having the player input the roles that the character is supposed to have (sister, mother, etc.). I would love incest content but regardless I’ll probably still play this after a year of updates.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes