StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Saw this comment while passing by.
If you're planning to keep your Patreon page, stay away from incest, or you will get yeeted at some point. Never mention it on the page, and very definitely do not make patron polls on it lol
There is a very good reason most incest-y games keep it very vague (with features like the player being able to name their """landlady""" :LUL:). If you want to do it openly, your best option is SubscribeStar.
I had no idea !

Well, thank you so much, you might have saved me from getting my page deleted.

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Bruh why do people use the most virus ridden links as hosts like Gofile and anonfiles... Just fucking use pixels drain and other actually good ones ffs. We need to ban these file hosts I swear.
yeah you're not the first to say this.
I'll add more hosts for the next update.

Reactions: Boldano

wayfarer998

Mar 27, 2018
looks like I forgot to update some of the dialogues :))
Thank you for noticing this !
Am i supposed to be able to finish this quest? Because i get the quest, go into the forest and get 3 mushrooms that i can see, Elf pops up and then i run out of the forest. When i go to Bulma that pops up, made a new game 3 times thinking it's broken but it's always the same.

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Am i supposed to be able to finish this quest? Because i get the quest, go into the forest and get 3 mushrooms that i can see, Elf pops up and then i run out of the forest. When i go to Bulma that pops up, made a new game 3 times thinking it's broken but it's always the same.
Might be a bug, i'll check this out
But you're supposed to get 4 mushrooms !

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I had no idea !

Well, thank you so much, you might have saved me from getting my page deleted.
Yeah, patreon sucks for such things...so maybe if you think you would add content for her, it is a good time to edit your script early (so basically before next version) so players can choose what she is to the mc (with the default being "landlady").

Will save you the hassle later on from having to change what mc calls her (annoying if you hardcode her as mom)

But never mention anything related to incest on patreon (and even maybe change the screenshots of her being labelled mom)

Last edited:
Reactions: Boldano

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
i get trojan notifications with windows defender, which i NEVER get with any rpg maker games, so im deleting until people say its false positive
Now that it's been confirmed that it was some weird behavior on your end, could you remove your comment? It might turn players away and that's unfortunate for them and unfair to the developer.

Reactions: StinkStoneGames

shaygui

Mar 18, 2019
Great art! Already want more of this game. Great character selection btw.
Also, checking the scenes, if you click the arrow to go back and not the leave button, the image bugs and doesn't disappear!

Reactions: StinkStoneGames

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Oh, it worked. I reloaded a save right before entering the forest and a new mushroom appeared on the left side.
Ok that's on me ! Eva shouldn't appear when you collect only 3 mushrooms, but she does, it will be fixed next patch.
Thank you for telling me about that bug !

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Great art! Already want more of this game. Great character selection btw.
Also, checking the scenes, if you click the arrow to go back and not the leave button, the image bugs and doesn't disappear!
Thank you, i'll fix that for next update !

Reactions: shaygui
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes