MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
StinkStoneGames

My dude. I get it's a 0.1alpha.

But it should NOT be possible to find TWO bugs in the first fetch-me quest. You can pick all 4 mushrooms from 1 spot, just press action key repeatedly. And you can get STUCK on this quest if you pick just 3 shrooms, then meet the elf.

But, cute art.

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
StinkStoneGames

My dude. I get it's a 0.1alpha.

But it should NOT be possible to find TWO bugs in the first fetch-me quest. You can pick all 4 mushrooms from 1 spot, just press action key repeatedly. And you can get STUCK on this quest if you pick just 3 shrooms, then meet the elf.

But, cute art.
yup, someone notified this to me already

It's getting patched next update

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I just hope it actually has Game elements, and doesnt feel like collect the CG hunt simulator.

Zamthes

Oct 27, 2017
It looks very good, I wish the next update can be released soon, and please develop fast the sleeping part oo

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
It looks very good, I wish the next update can be released soon, and please develop fast the sleeping part oo
Next alpha should be public in 2 days (if no major bugs is discovered)
It includes the 2 first animated scenes, the sleep sex one will be for later updates though :'(

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
ive got a few opinions, ideas, and maybe some criticism (although criticism doesnt matter that much, isnt far into the game yet for valid) it would be long tho...

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I don't plan on any cursed tags for the near future, I will keep the game "relatively" vanilla until it is far in development, and then if there is a lot of demand for weirder stuff, I'll sur add it !
Before I give a (Small) first impression. You should definitely step out of the vanilla phase, ultimately it will make your game better if you already at least start thinking of some weird kinks (make it kink specific to the girls too), as it makes it far more interesting. That being said, don't go off the deep end and focus on QUALITY over QUANTIY, do yourself a big favor AND SKIP ON PREGNANCY. Nothing will be gained with it besides wasted time because you have to do do it for every character. Just don't do pregnancy.

I wouldn't.... since that would probably piss off most of your fanbase XD (especially at that point, at least if you say you gonna add it now, people that would bounce can bounce, but then... well commitment and investment plus feeling betrayed... can be quite the recipe for outrage and hate).

Make a hard choice now and stick to it (with w/e genres), that will get you the most appreciation, and will easily let people know if they should play or not. (that way... if someone gets pissed off when you add it, it is on them for not reading the dev notes).

Just cause something is in demand doesn't mean one should add it. (just cause some are noisy and pay well, doesn't mean they speak for the majority either).

tldnr: don't play lightly with polarizing niche content, you will get burned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would preface this by saying cursed tags are referencing SPECFICALLY NTR (and maybe Neotori and the other one). That being said, I do believe NTR and its subsequent tags can be used effectively hell some of most viewed/well rated games on this site have NTR and some hidden gems too. It's yes both the concept, but more importantly THE EXECUTION of the Content. I now reference, Fleetiing Iris Chronicles, Curse of Pleasure, nymphomania princess, Star Knightess aura, Summer Memories (I reference these ones particularly because it's done pretty well, nympho princess however is more mutual, but you get the point.)
But also yes, in your case it will be a case-by-case basis. Ultimately, you WILL have to do something you may not have an interest in regarding the content in this game, I'm not talking about anything extreme like SCAT or VORE or GURO (DO NOT ADD THOSE) but maybe like rimjobs, footjobs, SA, Sleep Assault (basically sleep rape, etc). Now lets get into my pros nd cons (short review) in a separate post.

TO BE FAIR THIS IS ALL FOR GAME, I DO NOT ADVOCATE FOR THIS IN REAL LIFE. Seperate Fiction from reality and vice versa.

Reactions: KonoIpelo

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
So, actual review of the game.

Pros: (not much to say here)
Art is great. Keep up the Great work

Cons: (also, not much to say here)

The scene with Valentine falling over drunk, make that a CG, it doesn't look well with one panel being her ass and the other being her face. Its better off as a CG.

Speaking of art, alot of the introductions feel odd, this could be due in part that the introduction feels like asset(i.e boobs, ass, etc) panel, then to full character. I think it should be Full character, THAN highlight the assets, makes the transitions in theory smoother.

Another con would be the town and the forest feel lifeless like just dead. I think the forest needs to look/feel like a forest, right now it's like a grassy plain. The Town feels so barren, like it needs citizens, tho if the implication is that the player is located in a small area NEAR a town, I can get by that. Tho I still believe it needs people, or just something to make it feel lived in. (I can't offer more to this as this only an alpha and I'm just giving out ideas/ criticism.)

Review/ Ideas/ Where do you plan to go with this game?

Questions:

What is the goal of this game?
What's the plot, is there any?
What's the player motivation?
What are your inspirations for this game?
Will there be combat, will that combat have weight to it (meaning does it actually matter, is there a purpose to it, not just in there to be in there).

But the most important questions I have to ask are.

Will there be combat sex? (If combat is to be implemented)

How will you go about integrating Sex into the combat? (The general thing, not necessarily vaginal and anal. Foreplay is also being referenced).

Is there any player choice into the Plot that can dictate the corruption flow of the game's female cast?

Is this game going to be linear? (I'm not asking for 4 or 16 multiple choice endings, but maybe like idk 2 or 3)

Is every character going to be the typical, positive outlook towards sex archetype? (The thing I HATE most about that is they get fucked by MC and be like instant mind break or some shit), Or will some be like eh no, not rly, which will require you to convince them? (Adding more into the corruption tag).

Will there be Minigames? Most importantly mini games that utilize the sex/combat in them. (If you plan to do that). Think Karryn's Prison.

Costumes? To be fair, not as important just asking.

Who are you planning on adding?
Don't worry about pre-established relationships, you can just say in text this is just a different universe in which character A and B didn't get together, but the events still run parallel.

IF you want character ideas I got plenty! From Bayonetta, Rias Gremory, Yourichi, Rouge the bat, 2B and A2. Etc... of course ask your patrons what they want first as they are your supporters, but it's always good to sometimes put in YOUR favorite character too and if u want this site

End of Questions

Long story short, I can't give a full review. Not much to go off of. Just question and ideas. Most importantly tho, if you want your game to stand out. You need to make ideas, concept and execution stand out. See Karryn's Prison for reference, not saying you have to be like that game but I for sure believe that game has some of the best execution, ideas and concept in any H-Game in history. From seamless sex integration into the combat, from mini games and a Nice Core gameplay loop that exist with a PURPOSE (It loops into each other, from sex to combat, from sex combat etc.).

I think the idea of this game is interesting, I can't say much but I do hope it just turn into the standard H-game with good looking characters but just a CG hunt disguised as a game.

Reactions: StinkStoneGames

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Hey so I'm at the old library, once you get the sleeping spell book I'm stuck at the main door you can't move the box Infront of the door how do you get out

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I would preface this by saying cursed tags are referencing SPECFICALLY NTR (and maybe Neotori and the other one). That being said, I do believe NTR and its subsequent tags can be used effectively hell some of most viewed/well rated games on this site have NTR and some hidden gems too. It's yes both the concept, but more importantly THE EXECUTION of the Content. I now reference, Fleetiing Iris Chronicles, Curse of Pleasure, nymphomania princess, Star Knightess aura, Summer Memories (I reference these ones particularly because it's done pretty well, nympho princess however is more mutual, but you get the point.)
But also yes, in your case it will be a case-by-case basis. Ultimately, you WILL have to do something you may not have an interest in regarding the content in this game, I'm not talking about anything extreme like SCAT or VORE or GURO (DO NOT ADD THOSE) but maybe like rimjobs, footjobs, SA, Sleep Assault (basically sleep rape, etc). Now lets get into my pros nd cons (short review) in a separate post.

TO BE FAIR THIS IS ALL FOR GAME, I DO NOT ADVOCATE FOR THIS IN REAL LIFE. Seperate Fiction from reality and vice versa.
First off, spoiler you comments bro, is cluttering the thread (like so). Now onto my response, which is a lengthy one btw, full of info :D (not a rant tho, no emotions just my knowledge :WeSmart: ).

quick few things (sent you a longer comment in DM):

1. Netori is off being it's own thing, as for "the other one" being Netorase, that is a form of NTR, just with MC being into it (i.e. it is a subgenre of NTR, the key being "Ne-to-ra" (separated into the japanese letters)).

2. Those examples don't really apply here, since they are female protag, thus a completely different demographic and market, what works for them doesn't mean it will trasnlate well over to male protag. As for the Male protag games that do dominant, well we don't have to guess what tag is missing from 99% of them. And that is only becoming more true as the harem/incest/romance demographics are becoming less tolerant to avoidable/optional content because there is abundance of games, thus they can be picky, because there is plenty.

3. Summer memories, I assume you mean the actual summer memories only has Netori, so isn't a good example.
There is a game that has a similar name and is only NTR, but is completely unrelated and not the one that is popular and beloved.

Have some more points that I sent you in DMs, since well much longer :S

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
So, actual review of the game.

Pros: (not much to say here)
Art is great. Keep up the Great work

Cons: (also, not much to say here)

The scene with Valentine falling over drunk, make that a CG, it doesn't look well with one panel being her ass and the other being her face. Its better off as a CG.

Speaking of art, alot of the introductions feel odd, this could be due in part that the introduction feels like asset(i.e boobs, ass, etc) panel, then to full character. I think it should be Full character, THAN highlight the assets, makes the transitions in theory smoother.

Another con would be the town and the forest feel lifeless like just dead. I think the forest needs to look/feel like a forest, right now it's like a grassy plain. The Town feels so barren, like it needs citizens, tho if the implication is that the player is located in a small area NEAR a town, I can get by that. Tho I still believe it needs people, or just something to make it feel lived in. (I can't offer more to this as this only an alpha and I'm just giving out ideas/ criticism.)

Review/ Ideas/ Where do you plan to go with this game?

Questions:

What is the goal of this game?
What's the plot, is there any?
What's the player motivation?
What are your inspirations for this game?
Will there be combat, will that combat have weight to it (meaning does it actually matter, is there a purpose to it, not just in there to be in there).

But the most important questions I have to ask are.

Will there be combat sex? (If combat is to be implemented)

How will you go about integrating Sex into the combat? (The general thing, not necessarily vaginal and anal. Foreplay is also being referenced).

Is there any player choice into the Plot that can dictate the corruption flow of the game's female cast?

Is this game going to be linear? (I'm not asking for 4 or 16 multiple choice endings, but maybe like idk 2 or 3)

Is every character going to be the typical, positive outlook towards sex archetype? (The thing I HATE most about that is they get fucked by MC and be like instant mind break or some shit), Or will some be like eh no, not rly, which will require you to convince them? (Adding more into the corruption tag).

Will there be Minigames? Most importantly mini games that utilize the sex/combat in them. (If you plan to do that). Think Karryn's Prison.

Costumes? To be fair, not as important just asking.

Who are you planning on adding?
Don't worry about pre-established relationships, you can just say in text this is just a different universe in which character A and B didn't get together, but the events still run parallel.

IF you want character ideas I got plenty! From Bayonetta, Rias Gremory, Yourichi, Rouge the bat, 2B and A2. Etc... of course ask your patrons what they want first as they are your supporters, but it's always good to sometimes put in YOUR favorite character too and if u want this site

End of Questions

Long story short, I can't give a full review. Not much to go off of. Just question and ideas. Most importantly tho, if you want your game to stand out. You need to make ideas, concept and execution stand out. See Karryn's Prison for reference, not saying you have to be like that game but I for sure believe that game has some of the best execution, ideas and concept in any H-Game in history. From seamless sex integration into the combat, from mini games and a Nice Core gameplay loop that exist with a PURPOSE (It loops into each other, from sex to combat, from sex combat etc.).

I think the idea of this game is interesting, I can't say much but I do hope it just turn into the standard H-game with good looking characters but just a CG hunt disguised as a game.
Thanks for taking time to review my game !

For most of your questions, I don't know the final answer yet, since this is so early in dev. I haven't planned that much in advance because I didn't expect this Alpha to get that much attention, that's my bad ^^. And now I'm getting feedback from everywhere, so I try to consider everything.
But your comment is very detailed, I will probably come back to it during development, so thank you again !

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
A new version seems to have just been released to the public: . However, the mega file is protected by a decription key that I can't find anywhere.

StinkStoneGames

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes