PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
wow the game looks amazing based on the previews but ill hold of on playing it until its complete to make sure no NTR, swinging and bestiality is added in the later builds. ill keep an eye on this project though. I wish the dev good luck in his development.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Just a question before I consider playing
do the devs (or in-game) ever explain why they made a Jinx lookalike a character?
are the other characters original or do they also reference someone?

Not hatin, just wondering.

Jul 6, 2022
0.2 Alpha, and it's got sex scenes already. Sounds stupid, but this is so god damn rare these days, you see games that are almost done and it doesn't even have a single scene.
You've gotta appreciate this developer because they're not a scumbag that milk their patrons to the fullest.
Keep it up StinkStoneGames, love the game.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
May i give a small suggestion? During the first night, please reconsider the phrase "maybe i can find a way to make sure she doesn't wake up" to something like "make sure i don't wake her up" or something. The current line sounds way too much like a planned murder, or is it just me?

Otherwise the patch was really nice. I like the lighthearted tone and the art style is nice and fits the atmosphere.

StinkStoneGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
May i give a small suggestion? During the first night, please reconsider the phrase "maybe i can find a way to make sure she doesn't wake up" to something like "make sure i don't wake her up" or something. The current line sounds way too much like a planned murder, or is it just me?

Otherwise the patch was really nice. I like the lighthearted tone and the art style is nice and fits the atmosphere.
Huh, you're right, it does sounds weird, i'll change it for next update !
English isn't my native language, so writing a full game in english isn't the easiest thing. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Jinsoyun

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Where is it exactly? laso whya re the pictures in the image folder on png_ instead of standard png?
It should be directly to the right of the portal in this picture. My first idea is that i used a fresh save for 0.2 and never checked if older saves get bugs, so i can't check that now.
But it's day time when i get back from Piltover and the shards were there for me.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
It should be directly to the right of the portal in this picture. My first idea is that i used a fresh save for 0.2 and never checked if older saves get bugs, so i can't check that now.
But it's day time when i get back from Piltover and the shards were there for me.
i used an older save file i suppose i have to try a new one now ok it works with a new savefile

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 22 Votes