SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Sorry if this seems a silly question as I may have missed it, but where is this gallery you mentioned? The link on the start of this thread is still the old one
My Gallery Is On E-Hentai ^-^ Just Look For Kinky Jimmy And The First Gallery That Appears With The Patreon Sets Is Mine:

Mattiams

Jun 30, 2020
My Gallery Is On E-Hentai ^-^ Just Look For Kinky Jimmy And The First Gallery That Appears With The Patreon Sets Is Mine:
Ah! Amazing thank you. I've checked the torrent out, is there a way to divide them up by original release date? Like how you've compiled the January 2022 stuff into its own folder?

Reactions: SAAVEDRA

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Ah! Amazing thank you. I've checked the torrent out, is there a way to divide them up by original release date? Like how you've compiled the January 2022 stuff into its own folder?
I Put It All Together Since KinkyJ Sometimes Only Puts 5 To 15 Images In Many Folders, That Can Be Tiring Or Annoying For Those Who Visit E-Hentai 7u7

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Maintenance post:

Added May 2019
Added November 2021
Added December 2021
Added March 2022

Thank to SAAVEDRA

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
SAAVEDRA thanks a bunch! I really like KJ's work, but I really dislike the way his patreon is set up. 15 dollars to access to only TWO older pictures?! Fuuuuck that...

Reactions: SAAVEDRA

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
SAAVEDRA thanks a bunch! I really like KJ's work, but I really dislike the way his patreon is set up. 15 dollars to access to only TWO older pictures?! Fuuuuck that...
That Tier Is For Those Who Want To Save Money To Get Old Packs (2 Packs Per Month), With That Level You Can Get Two Old Packs At Half The Price Shown In His Gumroad Store :)

You Can Change Your Tier Level From $15 To $5 When You Have Completed Your Entire Collection :D

HAF222

Oct 11, 2020
He's going back to drawing female versions now.
Yeah he confirmed this on his Patreon last week. He did tease it (sorta) with his Black Widow drawings back in June, but the decline in his Patreons from when he decided to do Futa-only nearly a year ago is what led to him going back to doing female+futas last month.