Collection Video Kishi3D Collection [2023-01-16] [Kishi3D]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 22, 2018
So out of the almost 70gb there are about 10 actual hardcore vids half of which are futa and they total less than 1GB.
Almost the entire collection is softcore vids of dancing asses in various states of undress.
Only download this if you have a real fetish for twerking, and ass smothering/smelling and stuff like that.
just an FYI for people who may be thinking about downloading this
Not an ass guy myself, but worth the download for those few futa vids.

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021

Heres a link for my personal filtered collection. It contains mainstream Futa characters from overwatch and street fighter, no Japanese sorry. also some lesbian butt stuff added. It['s not all but its definately better than donwnloading 64 gb.

Elde

Feb 11, 2020
i have to admit i don't understand why a partition, wasn't it possible to make 14 files who are not dependent on each other ?
its sad i will have to pass of some butt stuff cauz i don't have enough space on my ssd :'(

Reactions: HolterBolter

ButtJutsu

May 4, 2019
Yup, that was dissapointing
So out of the almost 70gb there are about 10 actual hardcore vids half of which are futa and they total less than 1GB.
Almost the entire collection is softcore vids of dancing asses in various states of undress.
Only download this if you have a real fetish for twerking, and ass smothering/smelling and stuff like that.
just an FYI for people who may be thinking about downloading this

Oof i read this too late. 65gb & you have to unzip once = +15mins & unzip again = +10mins ...but it was all free, so thank you kindly
Let me get this straight. You guys download torrents for stuff you don't even know what will be in it?
like why would you do that? It could've been scat or something.

You just click torrent links and download without taking a 5 second google search. Then.. complain about what's in the torrent? It's like someone opens up a my little pony torrent then complains there's ponies in it.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote