VN Unity Kiss My Camera [v0.1] [Crime]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 5, 2017
Keeping A watch, I was tempted to download instantly the moment I saw raven. I'll download when more content gets released :D

circuit

May 17, 2017
this is this groups 4th ongoing game the 3rd with this same premise they have multiple patreons for this shit don't get your hopes up

Reactions: TacticalTomato
May 7, 2017
At some point I think you should just ask yourself, am I a confident game developer or should I just cut my losses and gave up all together?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
Ok, I've finished playing and it presents itself really cool. The characters are always animated and they look great, the dialogues aren't bad, even the minigame is quite enjoyable.
I have a slight suspicion that the images may have been AI-assisted, but even if they were, I don't particularly care. They look awesome, and this is his first game that in structure essentially resembles a game rather than a glorified scens-viewer
With the visuals, I can honestly say that it gives the impression of a "next-gen" visual novel which shows that Ren'Py is definitely starting to come of age....
Having said all these positives, I must point out that I absolutely do not recommend supporting this developer
-Not until he proves that this game has any chance of being completed
The guy has waaay too long history of starting nice looking games and abandoning them at v0.03 at best and hiding the best stuff behind a paywall in a fucking demos. I found it shameless that he put himself into this game as a helper with such a history :ROFLMAO:
For the above reason I have not written an actual review and I recommend not doing so until the game develops more (Which unfortunately I doubt)

Nevertheless, the demo is worth checking out if only for the scenes with Loona, of which there are far too little in the games :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: forsenLookingAtYou

fuckitit

Aug 5, 2018
Game looks decent. Only down side to me personally is that for the 18+ scenes are that there is no dialog going on and it just a animation and a temp control. I would like to see some type of dialog or dialog with the tempo being progressively getting faster by clicking though the dialog. Another option i have seen before is as you use the tempo control with relation to the cum bar the other partner says your typical sex words as they get closer to cumming. Who knows though, maybe I am apart the minority that likes having something going on in the scene then just the sex itself.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes