Dec 9, 2017
This guy's girlfriend left him because his semen tastes awful so he wishes on a star it would taste better. There's easier ways to fix that. Just change your diet there guy. I've heard pineapple helps a lot.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Employee: Oh no! We've run out of frosting...
MC: *furiously masturbates over cake*

OiyeGit

Aug 27, 2018
Am I the only one thinking about how horrible it would be to wash out? Like, if he came inside, he'd literally coat the inside of what ever hes banging with chocolate.. I can see quite a few infections happening from left over chocolate in a girls snatch..
He basically traded sex for blowjobs.. "Grats, your girlfriends wont complain about your stanky seed anymore, however you've just made sure that blowjobs is the only form of intercourse you'll ever have, unless you'll want an even angrier girl complaining about her womb and cervix having been coated with chocolate which caused her an infection which ruined her insides to the point she can no longer have children"..

Or, I might be overthinking this..

Also..Ø is pronounced "oe", æøå. æ = ae (I love when teenage girls thinks they're clever by writing "i love my bæ", because "bæ" is Danish for "poop"). Ø = oe, and Å... Well, thats pronounced kinda like "Ooohh", like you just realised something.
traded sex for blowjobs............. damn thats a hard choice to make