VN Unity Completed Kissing Therapy Proper Counseling [v1.019] [Outbreak Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
well she gets hypnotized to want to have sex if that counts as rape
I don't know if it does or not when it comes to tags. If it does, then pretty much every game with the 'Mind Control' tag would need that one too. I would think the tag would be for more forceful content, where the girl is at least aware enough to not want it.

Hogetara

''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
The screen transitions after the prologue and then gets stuck on the screen before the transition.
Really weird bug. Fixed it by saving and then loading there but the same happened after the first scene and there the work-around didn't work.
same to me

Oct 27, 2018
Kind of disappointed by the voice acting in this one. None of these women really talk like academics. The pacing is really odd, can't quite decide how depraved to go. We go from subtle mind control that the character can't even tell is happening to suddenly a full room of teacher masturbating in public. Then back to some drug being used by two students. It's just kind of all over the place. Lots of cool concepts and fantastic art, but the rest of the execution is kind of meh.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
No, it's basically a "click-read-repeat" kind of game. No choice or anything here, just sit down and enjoy the story.
Sorry. I this sistem. For this isn't the game. This is wast of my time, this and predeessor of it. (I tel in italian: Sto solo sprecando il mio tempo con questi tipi di giochi. Non ne vale la pena di dare un tentativo. Non sai chi impersoni. Odio non aver scelte in tali giochi. Non saper con chi giochi o altro ancora. Questo è solo perdita tempo e incazzatura. Un calcio nelle palle se vogliamo metterla così)

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
No, it's basically a "click-read-repeat" kind of game. No choice or anything here, just sit down and enjoy the story.
And you said "Just sit dawn and anj te story"? No thanks, it's isn's my kind of game "without choise". I'm pass.

HomerSFM

Jan 28, 2018
Holy shit, the game literally freezes for a solid 5-10 seconds for me after every major transition. How did this pass playtesting?

Last edited:

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
All vns on unity looks broken, just as this one - bugged transitions, bugged sound, bugged cg's, no skip, no rewind, some ridiculously huge cpu and gpu loads. First one was on renpy, so why this... Ok, nevermind.
So how to open audio logs? Played game, played epilogue, another time played epilogue from main menu (seriously, why do you need this...), but audiologs still locked.
And why instead of "re-lewded" there is epilogue again?

Other than that all - it was awesome.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes