VN Unity Completed Kissing Therapy Proper Counseling [v1.019] [Outbreak Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
How do you start KT Relewed? I finished proper counselling, go to main menu and nothing happen...
There ought to be an arrow in between the two titles. Pressing that should switch titles so that Prelewd is on the left. By the way, I really liked this game. I'm usually leery of voice acting, but it does the trick here. That and I actually enjoyed the writing too!

Chimpunisher1986

Jun 5, 2018
There ought to be an arrow in between the two titles. Pressing that should switch titles so that Prelewd is on the left. By the way, I really liked this game. I'm usually leery of voice acting, but it does the trick here. That and I actually enjoyed the writing too!
Tried it but all it does is changing order of titles. I press New game and starts PC all over again.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Tried it but all it does is changing order of titles. I press New game and starts PC all over again.
For me, switching the titles so the Re-Lewded is on the left, and the bigger of the titles was all I had to do to start a game in Re-Lewded. Not sure why it ain't working for you... :unsure:

JDOGGOKUSSJ2

Jun 23, 2019
question how can i unlock the first one without beating part 2 i want to play the game in the correct order
or can someone share a save file?

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
It is so good without choises... withouth them you see all the story and all cg.
Hope that there will be an other game like this

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
i love these guys games but i still cant get used to their text progression, like in every single vns if you click while the text still scrolling, it should skip the animation and shows the whole text, not skip to the next textbox

also doesnt help that theres no backlog/rollback and even in the maximum text speed option, its not a instant textbox

JDOGGOKUSSJ2

Jun 23, 2019
i love these guys games but i still cant get used to their text progression, like in every single vns if you click while the text still scrolling, it should skip the animation and shows the whole text, not skip to the next textbox

also doesnt help that theres no backlog/rollback and even in the maximum text speed option, its not a instant textbox
maybe its like that cuz its dubbed in english

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I found this one boring compared to the first one probably because I wasn't interested in that big breasted counselor and there wasn't really anything to do with the students.

Azarni shakytube

Better yet you can click the latest updates tag at the top and click the filters tab at the top right hand corner of of the page and go down to tags and click it to get the drop down and then scroll down to female protagonist and select it and it'll load all games with a female protagonist up. The reason why this way is better is because it loads the games and shows the games pictures like it does for the latest games.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Hello to all of our patrons, supporters, and fans- both past and present! You may not have been aware of this prior to now, but on December the 10th we got a notice that our page was suspended by patreon.
We were suspended without warning, during the holidays. We negotiated with patreon in good faith, but they had considerable problems with all of our games. Complying with their demands would have required more time and money than was available to us.
To put it simply, to get our patreon page back up we would have had to remove all hypnosis from all of our games and ban Kissing Therapy entirely (because, in spite of being in college, the characters were perceived as underage), among other requests... All our content, our games, our media, 100% gone. As you can imagine, with the amount of power they wield,this was an incredibly nerve-racking moment.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well what did they expect would eventually happen since their game contains 2 things that patreon doesn't like rape and mind control. Guess they should of read their terms a lot better and used subscribestar instead.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Well what did they expect would eventually happen since their game contains 2 things that patreon doesn't like rape and mind control. Guess they should of read their terms a lot better and used subscribestar instead.
At the very least Citric made an official announcement of the switch and a thorough explanation of the page moving forward. Plus, a1fox's post omits the part where the NSFW games will be on Itchio, steam (maybe), and Citric's subscribestar page (point number 1 of post)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'm having the same issue. I hit the arrow to switch to Re-Lewded, but when I hit "New Game", it takes me straight to the epilogue of Proper Counseling instead. Going through that takes me to the credits and then back to the main menu. Anyone know what's up?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Just played Relewded and Proper Counseling... There's plenty of lag in the transitions, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
But I can't seem to unlock the audio logs... Anybody know how to fix that?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes