VN Unity Completed Kissing Therapy Proper Counseling [v1.019] [Outbreak Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
And what's the problem with relewded? When I select it and choose new game it stars up the epilogue of the main game. What the hell?

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Since multiple people have asked but without answer - I presume the audio logs just arent accessible?

Raffa

Jun 15, 2017
Here's the link to the version I've got. The audio logs seem to be working just fine once you go through both stories:

Reactions: plazadog

BoB mlaspn00p

Jun 4, 2022
[QUOTE = "EdgeOfShadow ، النشر: 2546614 ، العضو: 217059"]
إذن ... هل الجنس السحاقي هو محور التركيز الرئيسي في هذه اللعبة؟ الأشياء الوحيدة التي أحصل عليها من الوصف والشاشات هي MC الإناث والثدي.

تلك الثدي تبدو رائعة مع ذلك.

تحرير: بالنظر إلى الجزء السابق ، إنه في الغالب / فقط إباحي مثليه ، أنا حزين.
[/يقتبس]
ههههههههHhhhhhh

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Not sure if I did something wrong when I played it but the tags do not appear to be accurate. Having reached the epilogue, there does not appear to be any "character creation". You do get to name a person that very briefly appears on a monitor as a silhouette - just before the epilogue. You do not get to "play" as that character at all - there is nothing that the "created character" experiences, so "character creation" appears to be placed there as an extra tag as opposed to being an accurate descriptor. I don't know if "You get to name an npc that appears once very late into the story and does not do anything beyond talk a bit" can be described as creating a character. Mind control is.. strong as a descriptor, but maybe not exactly accurate.

On to what the novel does have. The voice acting is mediocre, and the writing is pretty bad. The art style is very nice.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes