• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
It really is a shame , these don't have audio. Seems like a waste. Thanks though, that's one for the collection.

Reactions: peluca

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
It really is a shame , these don't have audio. Seems like a waste. Thanks though, that's one for the collection.
You can find most of these in rule 34 website with sound. Download from there.
Or
You can get yourself "shortcut" it takes few minutes sometimes seconds to attach and edit videos adding sound.

It's easy mate, give it a try.

I'm more disappointed, most of these doesn't have "happy ending" :)

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020
You can find most of these in rule 34 website with sound. Download from there.
Or
You can get yourself "shortcut" it takes few minutes sometimes seconds to attach and edit videos adding sound.

It's easy mate, give it a try.

I'm more disappointed, most of these doesn't have "happy ending" :)
Yeah , I know that some of his animations do get sounds. Which is nice! Thanks to those guys/gals too. But it just sucks , he doesn't do it officially.
Also what do you mean by "shortcut"?

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Yeah , I know that some of his animations do get sounds. Which is nice! Thanks to those guys/gals too. But it just sucks , he doesn't do it officially.
Also what do you mean by "shortcut"?
Video editing software called "shortcut", took me like 5 mins to figure out how to use it, when I tried it first time. And its free.
Doing something as simple as adding sound track and cutting video edges or making loops from video is easy.
It's just my personal recommendation nothing more.

"he doesn't do it officially" - I believe that comes at the extra cost aswell (like hiring some sexy voice at fiver etc), seen other animators not doing that aswell. I'v no idea why they skip that part on some of their vids.

Nugnug96

Nov 24, 2020
I swear this guy used to do animations once or twice a week when he was on SFM, then he went to blender and it’s 4 months for one with this “OC” which is basically just Cara Delivgne

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
Video editing software called "shortcut", took me like 5 mins to figure out how to use it, when I tried it first time. And its free.
Doing something as simple as adding sound track and cutting video edges or making loops from video is easy.
It's just my personal recommendation nothing more.

"he doesn't do it officially" - I believe that comes at the extra cost aswell (like hiring some sexy voice at fiver etc), seen other animators not doing that aswell. I'v no idea why they skip that part on some of their vids.
It's actually "Shotcut" and about adding sound to a video is much more convenient (in my opinion) by using "AviDemux" and you can add or remove a sound from the video whenever you like without reencoding :)

rendas

Jul 20, 2017
It's actually "Shotcut" and about adding sound to a video is much more convenient (in my opinion) by using "AviDemux" and you can add or remove a sound from the video whenever you like without reencoding :)
avidemux is incredible and doesnt ruin the quality of the video AT ALL. i see many sound edits that have completely ruined the video and everything is pixelated compared to the original...

Reactions: inco8nito

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
avidemux is incredible and doesnt ruin the quality of the video AT ALL. i see many sound edits that have completely ruined the video and everything is pixelated compared to the original...
[/QUOTE
when i find any available sound for my soundless files i add them with avidemux and if i find any better sound i replace them,many times i extract a sound from another video that fit a specific video and attach it as well, piece of cake :)

WAR1OCK

Feb 14, 2021
Please throw off the Lara Croft and mercy pack with a 5K sniper rifle

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote