Collection Pinup Kittew Collection [2024-04-11] [Kittew]

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
I didn't realize that gumroad was a few months behind, that's a bummer. I'll share the April pack once she sends it out though, if someone else doesn't post before me
I'm curious. Do you know which girl was voted to have the spicy pic for the pack?

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
I didn't realize that gumroad was a few months behind, that's a bummer. I'll share the April pack once she sends it out though, if someone else doesn't post before me
Just a curious question here. Which Tier are you? I am a Patron of the Wet Kiss Tier and was going to share the content when it is available. Well in the end it doesn't really matter, I guess. I'll upload it if isn't online when I get to it.

Reactions: MrDog

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
Just a curious question here. Which Tier are you? I am a Patron of the Wet Kiss Tier and was going to share the content when it is available. Well in the end it doesn't really matter, I guess. I'll upload it if isn't online when I get to it.
Ok, I might have messed up a bit. Let me explain.

First off I assumed the Kittew staggered her gumroad releases by a few months. So when I didn't see the last few months here, I just assumed we lost our guy on the inside. I didn't realized tell now that Kittew paused her patreon the last few months because of the war in Ukraine. I signed up very last minute and didn't bother to do basic stuff like read old post, my bad.

Second, I only signed up for the tier below yours, so I think you should have the extra content. If you're willing to share with everyone, that would be awesome. I really only pledge because I was confused and wanted to contribute something to the board, instead of just being a lurker. But if you're willing to continue to pledge and share then you have my and everyone else's thanks.

Reactions: MrDog

Kzor

May 27, 2021

These school skirts are too short (¬‿¬ )

Marin Kitagawa for April Patrons

More actual rewards info here
Actually felt my pupils dilating

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Ok, I might have messed up a bit. Let me explain.

First off I assumed the Kittew staggered her gumroad releases by a few months. So when I didn't see the last few months here, I just assumed we lost our guy on the inside. I didn't realized tell now that Kittew paused her patreon the last few months because of the war in Ukraine. I signed up very last minute and didn't bother to do basic stuff like read old post, my bad.

Second, I only signed up for the tier below yours, so I think you should have the extra content. If you're willing to share with everyone, that would be awesome. I really only pledge because I was confused and wanted to contribute something to the board, instead of just being a lurker. But if you're willing to continue to pledge and share then you have my and everyone else's thanks.
Doing god's work
Since I am on a higher tier, I'll share when the Pack is available...

NeoNephilim

May 6, 2022
Holy shit thank you all for your work sharing everything, and thank you for being willing to spend the money and time required to get it to us, you’re amazing! That Y’shtola animation is hot as fuck

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Good Day my kitties!

April rewards will be sent out around May 15th! :)

I'm currently working on details in April pack and animation for Marin (๑˘︶˘๑)
In the coming days there will be vote for May (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ
You always can check actual rewards here

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Hi my cutest kitties!

Mommy cat brought some waifu for your choice ♡( ◡‿◡ ) one response per person ♡ only one.... ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
April's rewards in process ♡

rewards info check ♡

Current standing:

Yelan - Genshin Impact - 26%

Rizu-kyun - Sono Bisque Doll - 12%

Yor Forger - Spy x Family - 31%

Melina - Elden Ring - 11%

Ranni - Elden Ring - 20%

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Update:

Hi kittens! („• ֊ •„)

I want to say THANK U SO MUCH for your patience and that you are still holding on! \(٥⁀▽⁀ )/
The rewards are almost done, the animation is still taking a long time since the work with Voice Actors and Sound Effecter takes a little longer.
Now I'm working on the May package, and you will receive the April package in the coming days ( you will receive a message in direct (⁀ᗢ⁀)(⁀ᗢ⁀)(⁀ᗢ⁀)(⁀ᗢ⁀)

Rewards info