Collection Pinup Kittew Collection [2024-04-11] [Kittew]

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I don't know who this character is, but if its an older version, who really cares. A high percentage of the characters lewded here are canonically underage. Always being drawn in a adult fashion.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
yeah i have my own boundaries, i also have seen much worse shit and i avoid them like a plague :KEK:
and i don't know why you bring those stuff up lol
I'm not saying its you, The fact they are certain people who think imagining a adult version of a canonically underage character is the worst thing is laughable. It the most vanilla thing when it come to taboo fetishes.:HideThePain:

Reactions: Zukie84 and Fadjiot

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Emilia's sketch

Hi Kitties! Just curious which one you choose (⁀ᗢ⁀) I'm already get my fav (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

No. 2 (also my choice) is winning.
4 is so much better

Reactions: Zukie84

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018

Emilia's sketch

Hi Kitties! Just curious which one you choose (⁀ᗢ⁀) I'm already get my fav (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

1 or 2 would be my choice.

Kzor

May 27, 2021

Emilia's sketch

3, just because it'd be something different

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

preview horizon11tal.jpg

Hi Kitties! May's rewards in progress, I decided to upload sketchs so that you better understand about waifus in this month ( it's early sketches )<3 Additional art vote our next point (*¯︶¯*) And after we need choose June's girls (☆▽☆) Are you ready for summer? ♡ ~('▽^人)

- Yor Forger | Spy x Family ♠
- Melina | Elder Ring
- Emilia | Re^Zero
+ Spycy art and Animation for WetKiss patrons ❤‍
(っ´ω`)ノ(╥ω╥)

rewards info check ♡

May 30, 2019
the 2nd emilia sketch is on like every pack
I dont want to judge people's opinion but it's kinda boring at this point

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Hello Kittens!
Looks like I needed a break so I didn't draw for about a week. I know that you always support me with it and I am eternally grateful for that σ(≧ε≦σ) ♡ but I still feel a little guilty about it (*μ_μ) I started working for the last two days, which means you will see Melina soon!

♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡
Rewards check -

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
No Artwork next Month either. She tweeted this today.

Guys looks like I needed a break
sometimes it happens with me. I'm a little worried about it, but trying to say for myself that’s it’s okay. So cume back in August

• Sad
Reactions: Lmb55

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
So the May pack will not be released yet?
She is currently on vacation. I think it was in Indonesia if I am not mistaken. She posted stories on her private Insta. I have no idea when/if she will actually return to the May pack. IMO the earliest we can expect new packs coming in is in September.

• Sad
Reactions: Hiikari~san

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
She takes a lot of breaks (?)
kinda yes, usually one pack every 2-3 months + she is from russia and they banned patreon not so long ago for some stupid reason. So I wouldn't wait for something any time soon, unless she moves out of there

Reactions: Juri my Waifu