Collection Pinup Kittew Collection [2024-04-11] [Kittew]

lorddernan

Jun 25, 2018
she has two instagram accounts

this is a relatively recent post from 11 jan
Not sure what was edited there. Iirc she posted the exact same message in July when she went on a hiatus. And I mean word for word. Regardless, thank you for answering my question.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Is she? Just checked and couldn't see any new posts there.
the post is from july 2022, she just edited something on 11th
Not sure what was edited there. Iirc she posted the exact same message in July when she went on a hiatus. And I mean word for word. Regardless, thank you for answering my question.
To clarify what I meant by her being active on Inta again. She recently posted new stories on there. One, in particular, was about her new PC.

Also, as I mentioned in the original post, just because she has been active there, doesn't mean she is making Art again. We will just have to wait and see.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Here is the Yor Animation from the May Pack. She said that the Pack should release soon on her Patreon site. I need to look at my previous Patreon account and see if I'll get this Pack. I am not 100% sure if I was still her Patron before she went on her hiatus. We'll see.

I'm once again a patron of hers now. I'll post her Patreon stuff (previews) as I do for the other Artists/Creators I support.
Otherwise, my policy stays the same. I won't be posting full releases. Don't ask.

ps. The animation is poor quality because I ripped it from her Twitter. The full Animation posted on her Patreon is to big to post here.
View attachment 1625866250659274752_udpVVEr7mJ-pWEMs.mp4

LauchBoy42

Nov 1, 2022
So the May 22 Pack is finally out here you all go.

Also, I am making changes to my uploads here. I will provide them 48 hours after the official release. So that patrons & creators have something from it. Don't spam here & my DM's with release requests.

Of course, if someone wants to provide a link before that be free to do so. My links will only come after that grace period.

I am only providing this link early because it has been delayed quite enough lol.

Anyways. Enjoy.

preview horizontal май.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Separate links for PSD & Art/Animation.​

Last edited:

dejdara

Aug 9, 2019
So the May 22 Pack is finally out here you all go.

Also, I am making changes to my uploads here. I will provide them 48 hours after the official release. So that patrons & creators have something from it. Don't spam here & my DM's with release requests.

Of course, if someone wants to provide a link before that be free to do so. My links will only come after that grace period.

I am only providing this link early because it has been delayed quite enough lol.

Anyways. Enjoy.

View attachment 2461081

This seems to be locked behind a password or are you gonna provide it after 48 hours delay period you've mentioned?