Collection Pinup Kittew Collection [2024-04-11] [Kittew]

vartomerke

Mar 10, 2019
Does anyone have the full nude version of "I hope you're okay Genji.."/"Letter of the Genji"?

I'm starting to doubt if it even exists but in her patreon post "Rewards sent out (Patreon) 2017-12-30" she answers a comment asking if it's in that reward:
"Great work...is there a full size nude mercy?"
"-Hello! Yes, there is in the folder Mercy ^^"
This should be the 2017-12 reward but when she archived it she seems to have removed the mercy folder and I've not found any leaks with those missing folders in:
"Rewards Archive (Patreon) 2018-04-27"
"It seems I was a patron before December 2017 so I have already seen all the pics :) Corrin and Mercy aren't in any packs though. Some packs also have PSDs and high res that were not posted before, like Black Desert. Can we still get them if we patrons back then, of do we need to pledge for Wet Kiss? Can't wait for the new pack btw!"
"-Yes, they will be in the last pack. I plan to do a nsfw version of the Corrin and Ve - 8 then they will be available :) it will be in next month"
So this is the image I'm talking about if you have not seen it before. The normal and semi nude is on her deviantart where she mentions full is on patreon, supposedly the back one on the normal image.

i_hope_you_re_okay_genji___by_kittew_dau8isv-fullview.jpg letter_of_the_genji_nude_by_kittew_dbwy4zo-fullview.jpg

downloadermacgi

Jul 23, 2018
Does anyone have the full nude version of "I hope you're okay Genji.."/"Letter of the Genji"?

I'm starting to doubt if it even exists but in her patreon post "Rewards sent out (Patreon) 2017-12-30" she answers a comment asking if it's in that reward:
"Great work...is there a full size nude mercy?"
"-Hello! Yes, there is in the folder Mercy ^^"
This should be the 2017-12 reward but when she archived it she seems to have removed the mercy folder and I've not found any leaks with those missing folders in:
"Rewards Archive (Patreon) 2018-04-27"
"It seems I was a patron before December 2017 so I have already seen all the pics :) Corrin and Mercy aren't in any packs though. Some packs also have PSDs and high res that were not posted before, like Black Desert. Can we still get them if we patrons back then, of do we need to pledge for Wet Kiss? Can't wait for the new pack btw!"
"-Yes, they will be in the last pack. I plan to do a nsfw version of the Corrin and Ve - 8 then they will be available :) it will be in next month"
So this is the image I'm talking about if you have not seen it before. The normal and semi nude is on her deviantart where she mentions full is on patreon, supposedly the back one on the normal image.

View attachment 2078731 View attachment 2078735
Hi,
I have found it.

dejdara

Aug 9, 2019
Also just starting to assemble my collection of her art, does this thread have all of her staff or are we missing something? I can see she either takes a lot of breaks or some months are missing.

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Also just starting to assemble my collection of her art, does this thread have all of her staff or are we missing something? I can see she either takes a lot of breaks or some months are missing.
She misses a lot. That last pack in the first post? That's the last one

lorddernan

Jun 25, 2018
Its been 6 months, have anyone got the may-2022 pack ?
There is no may pack. Last we heard (july) she said she needed a break cause something happened to her; porobably nothing major but who knows. Since then, total silence. She did update her Trello late November but that was that.

xenmix

Feb 25, 2022
I remember that some indian dude use those photos to draw her naked and did a pretty good job but I can't find his devianart (I think it was in devianart) anymore. If someone find this familiar please share the link

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordLegolas

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I think I told her to make picture sets of herself, like aromasensei.