Collection Pinup Kkamja Collection [2024-04-09] [Kkamja/Jagaimo]

Vernados

Jan 9, 2021
Does anyone have the A2 pov set from 2018 october set (same month from the darkness set from 69hippios misc section on mega?

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Complete archive. Report to update OP.

Mega
Amazing collection. Always nice to see a continuous archive of an artist.

Unfortunately, it was missing the April 2019 reward which was the main one I'm looking for. It was supposed to contain Megumin, Trick or Treatment Nightingale, Hatsune Miku, Prinz Eugen, and May.

Is that set pretty much just lost unless someone happens to have it before and shares it? It was right before kkamja decided to purge Patreon/Gumroad. Oldest Patreon post now only goes up to May 2019 and Gumroad stops in July 2019. The only reason I even found out about it was because I stumbled upon some Nightingale and Megumin pictures/gifs + a May picture on some kkamja galleries. Now there seems to be no option to purchase it and nobody seems to have uploaded it.

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
Amazing collection. Always nice to see a continuous archive of an artist.

Unfortunately, it was missing the April 2019 reward which was the main one I'm looking for. It was supposed to contain Megumin, Trick or Treatment Nightingale, Hatsune Miku, Prinz Eugen, and May.

Is that set pretty much just lost unless someone happens to have it before and shares it? It was right before kkamja decided to purge Patreon/Gumroad. Oldest Patreon post now only goes up to May 2019 and Gumroad stops in July 2019. The only reason I even found out about it was because I stumbled upon some Nightingale and Megumin pictures/gifs + a May picture on some kkamja galleries. Now there seems to be no option to purchase it and nobody seems to have uploaded it.
If you have the files from that month or if you know which websites I can find it from, lemme know. I will add them to the archive as best as I can. Thanks

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Complete archive. Report to update OP.

That's the archive I wanted to talk about. For 2018, I only see months 6, 9, 11, 12.

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
That's the archive I wanted to talk about. For 2018, I only see months 6, 9, 11, 12.
Ah, they are not available on his Gumroad so I don't have any way of obtaining them as a whole. If someone had a website where these could be found as a bath, it'd help me perhaps sift through them.

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
If you have the files from that month or if you know which websites I can find it from, lemme know. I will add them to the archive as best as I can. Thanks
Unfortunate that the Gumroad got purged, I would've just bought it to help complete the collection if it was an option.

One thing I can (indirectly) contribute though is some information. If you go to e-hentai and do a search for kkamja, you'll find 3 galleries not in your collection: The 2019 sets for January, May, and June. Of course, it's the April set that's missing. Besides that and the March set, this will make the 2019 collection nearly complete.
For the May and June sets, the person uploaded the gifs on sankakucomplex and linked them in the gallery OP. However, it doesn't seem like person who shared the January sets uploaded the gifs anywhere.

However, the uploader of the January set did say "Other pre-nuked packs can be found on Russian torrent site except October 2018." Unfortunately, I don't really know much about the Russian torrent sites and how to navigate those so I can't help you there. The specific exclusion of only October 2018 would suggest everything else is there, could be a place to start.
When I took a quick peek at one site I know and I found a torrent but it only contained things already in your collection/e-hentai. There was once again a gap in March & April 2019 and pre-Sept 2018. Oct 2018 was also missing, so perhaps that was the torrent being referred to and that uploader mistook the completeness.

Back to e-hentai, if you go on saltcutlet's kkamja gallery (first one in results at time of posting), the first 2 pages contains some previews from the March and April 2019 sets. These are only the low res Pixiv posts that got purged. I've also attached the rewards "poster" for the March 2019 set. This info won't directly help you find the sets. But perhaps knowing the characters and what the pictures look like for those months can help your search.

Not sure if these "missing" packs are even out there honestly. With how long it's been, I'd expect it to have circulated around the internet already. We can keep hoping though.

Last edited:

Vernados

Jan 9, 2021
there is a website what may have the links but I can't link anything yet as still new account, would i get in trouble if i type out the name but not as a link?

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
there is a website what may have the links but I can't link anything yet as still new account, would i get in trouble if i type out the name but not as a link?
send me a dm

Unfortunate that the Gumroad got purged, I would've just bought it to help complete the collection if it was an option.

One thing I can (indirectly) contribute though is some information. If you go to e-hentai and do a search for kkamja, you'll find 3 galleries not in your collection: The 2019 sets for January, May, and June. Of course, it's the April set that's missing. Besides that and the March set, this will make the 2019 collection nearly complete.
For the May and June sets, the person uploaded the gifs on sankakucomplex and linked them in the gallery OP. However, it doesn't seem like person who shared the January sets uploaded the gifs anywhere.

However, the uploader of the January set did say "Other pre-nuked packs can be found on Russian torrent site except October 2018." Unfortunately, I don't really know much about the Russian torrent sites and how to navigate those so I can't help you there. The specific exclusion of only October 2018 would suggest everything else is there, could be a place to start.
When I took a quick peek at one site I know and I found a torrent but it only contained things already in your collection/e-hentai. There was once again a gap in March & April 2019 and pre-Sept 2018. Oct 2018 was also missing, so perhaps that was the torrent being referred to and that uploader mistook the completeness.

Back to e-hentai, if you go on saltcutlet's kkamja gallery (first one in results at time of posting), the first 2 pages contains some previews from the March and April 2019 sets. These are only the low res Pixiv posts that got purged. I've also attached the rewards "poster" for the March 2019 set. This info won't directly help you find the sets. But perhaps knowing the characters and what the pictures look like for those months can help your search.

Not sure if these "missing" packs are even out there honestly. With how long it's been, I'd expect it to have circulated around the internet already. We can keep hoping though.
thanks so much for the info. Time to do some research!

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
The name of the artist has changed to Jagaimo as well. Maybe searching with the new name will yield more stuff?

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
The name of the artist has changed to Jagaimo as well. Maybe searching with the new name will yield more stuff?
The problem now is just finding the old works from before the Patreon/Pixiv/Gumroad purge. I don't recall if Kkamja changed names immediately after the purge, but for sure Kkamja was the name used in the current missing older works. So chances are, searching kkamja would be the best way to find older works.

While I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility, I think it's very unlikely that the old Kkamja content that hasn't been found yet are hidden under Jagaimo downloads.

Reactions: MoogleChan26

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Hey does anyone know any good gif viewers to enjoy kkamja's stuff? I've been using windows photos and usually works fine for regular sized gifs but these ones are so high res that it lags every time I use it

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
OP updated!

I've made a compressed pack, with gifs converted to mp4 and png to jpg. 1.2GB instead of over 20GB.

Reactions: MoogleChan26

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
OP updated!

I've made a compressed pack, with gifs converted to mp4 and png to jpg. 1.2GB instead of over 20GB.
Thanks dude! Can't convert at high quality without a paid app or subscription

Question though. What's the quality difference between the gifs and mp4s?

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Question though. What's the quality difference between the gifs and mp4s?
Mostly the same, but I've been experimenting a bit, so some mp4 are in lower quality. You don't miss much though. It's just that mp4 are something like 10 times lighter than gif.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Mostly the same, but I've been experimenting a bit, so some mp4 are in lower quality. You don't miss much though. It's just that mp4 are something like 10 times lighter than gif.
Okay
Btw you 2019-5 and 2019-6 are missing in your compressed update

Edit - nvm 2019-3, 2019-4 those weren't there at all

Last edited: