Collection Pinup Kkamja Collection [2024-04-09] [Kkamja/Jagaimo]

NeloXI

Aug 25, 2021
Hey, massive lurker/leacher here. Just stumbled upon an area I can be of service, so I figured I'd help out for once. lol

I think I've got some stuff you guys want. Who/how can I message to get some content added here? I guess I'm not allowed to post links or DM yet.

Can someone post a link to get 2018 Nov reward with psd?
The artist was not distributing PSD files in 2018

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hey, massive lurker/leacher here. Just stumbled upon an area I can be of service, so I figured I'd help out for once. lol

I think I've got some stuff you guys want. Who/how can I message to get some content added here? I guess I'm not allowed to post links or DM yet.

The artist was not distributing PSD files in 2018
Use the report function.

NeloXI

Aug 25, 2021
Hey! Thanks for the replies. I did try reporting my post and put the link in the report message, so we'll see if that worked.

I can't actually DM, so I don't know how else to contact Medievalover.

Either way, we'll get this done soon.

PhillyPhilster

Mar 13, 2019
Hey! Thanks for the replies. I did try reporting my post and put the link in the report message, so we'll see if that worked.

I can't actually DM, so I don't know how else to contact Medievalover.

Either way, we'll get this done soon.

Sounds awesome! Do you have a lot of his older works? Looking for the collections of Five Seven and A2.

NeloXI

Aug 25, 2021
Sounds awesome! Do you have a lot of his older works? Looking for the collections of Five Seven and A2.
I've got quite a bit, but I haven't got any traction on getting it posted yet though. I can't initiate any PMs and can't post links, but if I read it right, I think I'll be able to post links after my 3rd post is approved. This is #3, so... very soon.

Reactions: PhillyPhilster

PhillyPhilster

Mar 13, 2019
I've got quite a bit, but I haven't got any traction on getting it posted yet though. I can't initiate any PMs and can't post links, but if I read it right, I think I'll be able to post links after my 3rd post is approved. This is #3, so... very soon.
Amazing. Looking forward to it!

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Alright! First of all, here's the term that "doesn't exist" and the one being asked for with five seven and A2.

2018-10

Password: f95zone

2019-04

Thank for sharing those rare terms. If you have anymore you wish to share, it will be appreciated.

PhillyPhilster

Mar 13, 2019
Alright! First of all, here's the term that "doesn't exist" and the one being asked for with five seven and A2.

2018-10

2019-04

These were absolutely awesome. I was also gonna ask if you have some as far back as May of 2018? It's rather deep, but there's a succubus from that month that elludes me. Thank you once again!

NeloXI

Aug 25, 2021
These were absolutely awesome. I was also gonna ask if you have some as far back as May of 2018? It's rather deep, but there's a succubus from that month that elludes me. Thank you once again!
To the best of my knowledge, his packs started June 2018. Any chance you have a low res copy of the image you are looking for? Or might you be thinking about May 2019?

PhillyPhilster

Mar 13, 2019
To the best of my knowledge, his packs started June 2018. Any chance you have a low res copy of the image you are looking for? Or might you be thinking about May 2019?
I do, as a matter of fact! Attached are two pictures I sauced from his "May 2018" collection.

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 11.25.53 AM.png

Reactions: hqxrjvuh

CattoLover

Sep 24, 2018
Here's all the missing months from 2021:

Enjoy!~