Collection Pinup Kkamja Collection [2024-04-09] [Kkamja/Jagaimo]

Spartan85

Nov 30, 2021
Hey! Thanks for the replies. I did try reporting my post and put the link in the report message, so we'll see if that worked.

I can't actually DM, so I don't know how else to contact Medievalover.

Either way, we'll get this done soon.
do you have the 2018-04, 2018-05, 2018-07, 2018-08, 2019-01, 2019-03? In 2019-1 and 2019-03 I have the .png but not the gif, if you have any of these you would appreciate it very much.

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Hello to all
Do you have by any chance the reward of april and may 2018
either in PSD or in good quality i have searched but to my great disappointment i have found nothing

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Hello to all
Do you have by any chance the reward of april and may 2018
either in PSD or in good quality i have searched but to my great disappointment i have found nothing
How do you know it goes that far back?

Reactions: jieao

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
How do you know it goes that far back?
I asked mr jagaimo ( formerly kkamja )
but he told me he couldn't send them to me because he had deleted them there are still traces of this work on pixiv but unfortunately they are of bad quality and censored

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
I asked mr jagaimo ( formerly kkamja )
but he told me he couldn't send them to me because he had deleted them there are still traces of this work on pixiv but unfortunately they are of bad quality and censored
I just found out one of his kemono pages that features a more complete catalogue than is shown on his pixiv. They seem to be regularly updated and goes as far back as 2018-04, BUT they aren't high res or premium rewards. It's something though right?

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
I just found out one of his kemono pages that features a more complete catalogue than is shown on his pixiv. They seem to be regularly updated and goes as far back as 2018-04, BUT they aren't high res or premium rewards. It's something though right?
Hello
to tell you the truth i already knew his Kemono page ( sorry i forgot to mention it in my previous message ) but what i'm looking for is high resolution archives the URL of the old rewards don't work anymore that's also why i went to ask directly to Mr jagaimo if he could send them to me
but then he couldn't so I decided to make my request on this site
but i start to despair because for the moment i can't find anyone who has these old archives in high resolution
in spite of everything
I thank you for your consideration it's very nice of you

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Hello
to tell you the truth i already knew his Kemono page ( sorry i forgot to mention it in my previous message ) but what i'm looking for is high resolution archives the URL of the old rewards don't work anymore that's also why i went to ask directly to Mr jagaimo if he could send them to me
but then he couldn't so I decided to make my request on this site
but i start to despair because for the moment i can't find anyone who has these old archives in high resolution
in spite of everything
I thank you for your consideration it's very nice of you
Yeah I gotchu. It's very unfortunate he himself wiped his own work, but hopefully it turns up from an old patron or archiver.

Reactions: HUNTER XXX

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
I found two reward packs missing from OP! The packs are 2019-05, 2019-06, and other loose files the uploader had that I didn't sort through yet under "Misc".
My MEGA subscription expires tomorrow, so I don't know how long I'll keep this up on MEGA as I may need the space. Might need to create mirror links instead, but here y'all go for now. I'm sharing the rest of my premium transfer quota!
<<< Check mirror links in OP

I'm also adding a link for the Janggun thread if any of you are interested in their art.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Crap, forgot to add 2021-12, done now.