Skiirn

Jul 7, 2017
Gotta say, pretty fun so far
But, strange thing itching at the back of my mind though is just
what's the sauce of the songs in this game
Because I swear I've heard like half to 90% of these somewhere else

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
The Kraken remains in its final stage even after restarting the battle. It doesn't matter whether it's "continue" or "main menu -----> start battle".

And save files disappear after restarting the game. The developer is pretty cruel. The gallery opens after completing all the bosses, but bugs will not allow you to complete them, and hellish keystrokes will not allow you to view them during the game.

wacker_nacker

May 6, 2022
The Kraken remains in its final stage even after restarting the battle. It doesn't matter whether it's "continue" or "main menu -----> start battle".

And save files disappear after restarting the game. The developer is pretty cruel. The gallery opens after completing all the bosses, but bugs will not allow you to complete them, and hellish keystrokes will not allow you to view them during the game.
Had the same issue happen to me, I restarted from scratch and this time I didn't die at the kraken. After the kraken everything stays the same and you don't have to worry about losing the save file because of some weird bug.

Anyway game is good.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
<- save your keyboard
This only means that I won’t kill a keyboard for 10 bucks, but a gamepad for 30. And on a keyboard it’s easier to maniacally press one button. I would rather recommend making a macro for pressing the Z button with a minimum repetition frequency. This would save both the keyboard and the gamepad. But why?

Had the same issue happen to me, I restarted from scratch and this time I didn't die at the kraken. After the kraken everything stays the same and you don't have to worry about losing the save file because of some weird bug.

Anyway game is good.
After restarting the game, my save file disappeared and I realized that I would not go through everything again. The game is good and the scenes in it are pleasant, but it would be better to get rid of the bugs in the demo, otherwise they leave an unpleasant impression.

What game engine is this?
Pixel Game Engine

Reactions: DogFog

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Yeah ok if that's all it takes to spam your controller to pieces I'd go with something like xmousebuttoncontrol instead xD

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Yeah ok if that's all it takes to spam your controller to pieces I'd go with something like xmousebuttoncontrol instead xD
Thank you for your incredible expertise in pressing one button and for your excellent tips on how to perform this action! And thanks for giving tips on tools to complete this difficult task! I couldn't have done it without you! You are the hero we deserve!!!
Well, seriously, yes. I don’t want to remove one health bar in three passes; on the dragon and kraken it drags out the gameplay too much. So you have to literally kill the controller, be it a keyboard or a gamepad, in order to defeat the enemy in 6 stuns instead of 9.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
lol who hurt you?
What are you talking about? I don't understand. I say how cool you are and how well you cope with such a difficult task! We should all follow your example! You are the best representative of humanity! I'm proud to live on the same planet as you dude! Thank you for existing and being so merciful that you give us your valuable advice.

P.S. Special thanks for quoting and inserting appeals into your answers so that I understand that you are addressing me and not talking to your imaginary friend, no less great than yourself! This helps a lot!

adisor21

Feb 15, 2019
Last boss is way too hard, the last stage. No need to make an Elden Ring boss.
edit. ok my fight was bugged where that laser was non stop.

Last edited:

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
What are you talking about? I don't understand. I say how cool you are and how well you cope with such a difficult task! We should all follow your example! You are the best representative of humanity! I'm proud to live on the same planet as you dude! Thank you for existing and being so merciful that you give us your valuable advice.

P.S. Special thanks for quoting and inserting appeals into your answers so that I understand that you are addressing me and not talking to your imaginary friend, no less great than yourself! This helps a lot!
I didn't want to ping you because you already seem tremendously irate

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes