4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Last boss is way too hard, the last stage. No need to make an Elden Ring boss.
edit. ok my fight was bugged where that laser was non stop.
Yeah the non stop laser happened to me too at one point.
The continue button also seems kinda useless since the boss gets back to full HP, but the player doesn't get their healing items replenished.

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
Yeah the non stop laser happened to me too at one point.
The continue button also seems kinda useless since the boss gets back to full HP, but the player doesn't get their healing items replenished.
If you're lucky and your save does work, you can reload the save to fix the fight. Just tested

Reactions: Digteren

anon_089

Apr 12, 2019
aaaaaaaand i lost my save file out of nowhere after losing the last boss avaiable because it-s bugged at the third phase. i think i'm going to wait for a full save file

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
I didn't want to ping you because you already seem tremendously irate
If you think so, then of course I agree with you. You can't be wrong! After all, you are the smartest, strongest and greatest person on the planet! Any word you say should be carved in stone for posterity! Say something else, share your wisdom with us.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Game seems alright and the scenes aren't bad. The bug reports are putting me off playing it at the moment, as well as the difficulty of at least one of the bosses. I'm well into one hand by that point, cut me some slack :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Digteren

oopshighfly

Nov 22, 2021
The design of boss 4 is fucking dumb,and the keyboard default is dumb as fuck too!Why I can't change this stupid thing?u fking dumb ass producer.

Deleted member 4238737

Oct 8, 2021
fucking chump change (I play darksouls btw and games like this, I am beyond everything, suck at taticals)

(Suggest the other phases not happen during phase 1. Gotta fix that)

Last edited:

CWM Dev

Jan 10, 2020
why are people complaining so much about the difficulty? the i-frames you get from rolling last for ages and you can literally cheese half of the enemy's hypnosis bar just by spamming attack as soon as you come out of the button mashing minigame

you just park near the bosses, spam attack and then roll forward when an attack comes out, there's no strategy involved
it's so easy you can literally phase through the entire length of the laser AND the spike from the last boss in a single roll

The design of boss 4 is fucking dumb,and the keyboard default is dumb as fuck too!Why I can't change this stupid thing?u fking dumb ass producer.
shit like this in particular is the worst, have a little respect for the developer if you're gonna freeload on their game or just shut up and go play something else

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
Dude, this game is freaking awesome, like Buzama vibes all the way with those epic boss battles. The animations are beautiful, and it's not your typical "get defeated, see something steamy" kind of deal.

Got mad potential, I'm so stoked for the full game drop. Hoping for like 10 bosses, man! Totally gonna snag it legit when it's out!

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
Ah yes, the Patreon support isn't as great as he thought it would be so he tries to tap in the furry market.
Godamnit.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes