Ren'Py Abandoned Kleymoure NSFW [v0.1.1] [Satir Girls & Mushroom Hunt]

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So I am interested in this one but I got a few questions. Is this an eventual harem? Do you get the chance to romance the girls or are you just treating them as 'thing's? Because from some of the dialogue in the sample pics it is questionable with the way the MC talks about them. Finally I know it is an early release but how much content is available so far?

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
So I am interested in this one but I got a few questions. Is this an eventual harem? Do you get the chance to romance the girls or are you just treating them as 'thing's? Because from some of the dialogue in the sample pics it is questionable with the way the MC talks about them. Finally I know it is an early release but how much content is available so far?
You will marry one or all of them. You can impregnate them. They have health, mood and loyalty variables, wich changes depending on the things You do to them or to other girls(also depending on the girls relations with each other).
Right now there are lots of fap content, achievement, and two girls whole training (corruption) systems , one quest and one girl's healing process of 'ahegao disease") . More content will come in the 0.1.2 Update(6 new girls) . Stay tuned.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Wait devs are building other people free template starts lol How do I sign up lol I hate coding in renpy lol

Reactions: hisstoryman

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Can't play this all you get is just a continuous loop of the first then said no way forward
please fix dev
Don't know what You talking about. Thousands of people played and enjoyed it a lot. It is working just how it supposed to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frosty_Senpai

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Gonna give it a try despite the comments. Hope the English isn't as bad as it sounds.

Great looking characters and animations are great but that's about all that's good about this game. Needs a lot of work.

Last edited:

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Man.. look at 24th comment
Hello Paapi, This is University Trainer NSFW 0.3.3(compressed, full ver. is 4gb), could You, please do an android port for it? Thank You!

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've been playing the game and for now it's fun, a little short but interesting and with potential.

waiting to see how this progresses.

Thanks for the game.(y)

Reactions: Satir Girls