Ren'Py Abandoned Kleymoure NSFW [v0.1.1] [Satir Girls & Mushroom Hunt]

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
should be but we were poor at the time? "Not so long ago all my relatives past away" maybe should be not so long ago all my relatives passed away for some odd reason. "he was living in a bit far town from my village" dhould be he was living in a town a bit far away from my village. "It's already a week as I traweling to my new house and new life" should be It has been a week since traveling to my new house and life. "It is late at night and only that I see..." should be It's late at night, the only light I see coming from an old tavern." *knock knock knock* "is someone there?"... and many more typos....

Last edited:

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Funny thing is, words are phonetically correct most of the time, so author clearly knows english, they just don't know how to write. Dialogues' and scenes' writing is really bad though it has a potential to be unintentionally hilarious, renders are fine.

Reactions: Satir Girls

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Angie temple scene repeating issue still there. Buggy
I don't understand how You all getting this... on my pc and on my phone after angie's first quest she sits at her hut and Kamella is only asking You to marry You becouse of yours child... oh i get that! That's because You still did not had sex with kamella... i didn't include that situation in my code.. my bad... going to fix this right away ... Very sorry to everybody!

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
Feb 15, 2018
I don't understand how You all getting this... on my pc and on my phone after angie's first quest she sits at her hut and Kamella is only asking You to marry You becouse of yours child... oh i get that! That's because You still did not had sex with kamella... i didn't include that situation in my code.. my bad... going to fix this right away ... Very sorry to everybody!
Sweet! Looking forward to the fix. Yeah, I wasn't even aware there was a way to have sex with Kamella first. First thing I did upon waking up after getting to town was talk to Kamella in the tavern, go to Uncle's house, back to Kamella which leads straight into Angie.

I have enjoyed what little I was able to play, before the loop... and during the loop, several times. Couldn't stay away from Angie's ahegao face.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Sweet! Looking forward to the fix. Yeah, I wasn't even aware there was a way to have sex with Kamella first. First thing I did upon waking up after getting to town was talk to Kamella in the tavern, go to Uncle's house, back to Kamella which leads straight into Angie.

I have enjoyed what little I was able to play, before the loop... and during the loop, several times. Couldn't stay away from Angie's ahegao face.
I rendering some stuff with her and ahegao by the moment... gonna expand the game abit with thia new fix)
Thank You!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
WTH!!

pluu

May 12, 2017
Where it loops? i didn't see any looping, tested 4+ times whole game. If You talking about talk with Kamella about Angie's craziness and need of Vivienne witch, wich is on fare by the moment - that is end on 0.1 content.
Please post two of three screenshots where it loops, please.
Apparently its no loop then when the version ends with the Quest with Angie.

I would like if you could put some info like "Thats the end of the Content in this Version" or something like that after you talked with the innkeeper after the Quest.

That would be less irritating in my opinion.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Nevermind, this tab was open since yesterday...or a few days...there was a (old) bugfix link in post#1 that is now gone.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
New Update Released:

-Twice as big(630 against 300mb) as 0.1c was.
-Fixed bugs ;
-Made even more bugs(twice as big... i telling You... just kidding... seams not to have any) ;
-Kunitsa's treatment animations, quests, and new vital for story plot variable(Angie healing... from Lion pose disease...xD
kidding again(check the image and previous Aka monday post on His Pat.) ;
-New activities with Kamella;
-New Achievement with 500+ gold reward;
-Big showcase of Our games(UT at most(there are new renders from 0.3.3, if You don't want to spoil anything - play this game after 0.3.3 release))of our place for new to our UT game people(our games and Pat.);
-New memories of activities with Angie;
-Little tutorial/reminder of certain interface elements.

PC:

Mac:

Linux:

Android port will be ready tomorrow, wil post it here.
Thank you very much for all of Your support, even a 1$ makes all the difference -

4.png
Aka.png
Android port will be ready tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Android release of Kleymoure NSFW 0.1.1
Works like a charm.