3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
1708406618982.png

I've never known that I needed 4th wall break h-game that calls you out for doing stupid things to the main heroine. I enjoyed this way too much, thank for the translation. Please recommend any game beside this if you can, thanks!

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Have to admit this game story was actually alright ending felt a bit rushed but the point got across. Wish it had corruption in it but enjoyed it all the same

Dec 21, 2022
I won't dump a wall of text explaining "japanese cartoons stylistic choices are not drawing their characters white instead of asian" or the cultural historical background of japan and people with suntans, but you're new to hentai aren't you?
Bro I don't care about their style. If you make a character black he/she is black, end of the story. Darkening your characters this much for no reason if not for "artistic purpose" makes no sense at all. I do understand the existence of male gyarus but they ain't the ones here. Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

veeupoint1

Feb 22, 2022
Tbh, This game have a really really really good story and worth to play. I love it :>

Last edited:

Felidako

Apr 4, 2021
Love the art on this one. Good amount of armpit fetish. Who exactly is the artist? Any recommendations for another game with similar contents?

reeach

Oct 20, 2022
kind of sad that Akane barely had any h scenes at all, I liked her character design, any1 know any other games that have characters similar to her?

Reactions: veeupoint1

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
kind of sad that Akane barely had any h scenes at all, I liked her character design, any1 know any other games that have characters similar to her?
The red haired one? I agree, definitely better than the protagonist. Hatsumari Hajime (The Monstrous Horror Show) is similar. Red hair, similar constitution and breast size.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes