3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

ViviWraith

Aug 5, 2017
Is it game over if you lose any battle or only in certain fights? Getting mixed vibes from the screenshots XD

Edit: Well you defo can't lose at the bosses so yeah.

Last edited:

Dogmeow

Sep 14, 2017
Anyone else getting virus detected issues? Can't even download it. :cry:
It might help if you make a new directory in your downloads folder specifically for games such as this (/download/F95Games), then add an exception in your windows defender/antivirus for that folder. You should be able to save to the new directory after doing so without issue.

Reactions: Alkasal

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
It's literally yesterday I grabbed the raw... And now you tell me you got it translated already... Ahhhh thank you but I cry

• Sad
Reactions: Alkasal

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah, I don't think we'll ever be getting properly-translated games anymore, no?
Why bother? Most of the people whom "translate" these games throwing tantrums when game they "work so hard on for a past few hours" got mtled so it "kills their passion"

Mallicc

Jun 6, 2017
Why bother? Most of the people whom "translate" these games throwing tantrums when game they "work so hard on for a past few hours" got mtled so it "kills their passion"
I mean to be fair edited MTL's are far from terrible.

Reactions: himomo

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KnightInTheDarknessTheTwilightKingdomsLadyKnightReisha-1.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
The protagonist is hot, thick and behaves in logical way, the game play is actually fun and even combat is just hard enough to be challenging but not frustrating, 9/10 cause the slums sections could got some more scene but this game is masterpiece.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
I mean the choice is between having manual translations which start and take months or years(or never get finished) or AI translation that takes a lot less time to make and still delivers a relatively high quality translation.
I personally choose chatGPT
I perfer manual but I have to agree with this if Kagura got there hands on this it will probably take years. They still have games in there backlog that they haven't translated like The Buxom Warden of Prison Island. Took them years to translate games like Princess of Zeven and Demon Queen Melissa.

Chat GPT is not like edited or manual but its far better than Google MTL and even Sugoi.

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
When I try to start the game I get an error saying that the png files are missing from the img/system folder. Does anyone have them that can pass them on to me?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes