DarkClown999

Sep 3, 2022
Really been enjoying this game, but seemingly hit this black screen bug, that appears during the scene that Ann breaks her foot and MC attempts to heal it, he says "Done" and then im stuck on a black screen.

Peppapig160903

Nov 9, 2019
somoene can make a incest patch please ? i try to created one by myself but the picture did'nt load correctly ( i use notepad+) (sorry for my poor language)

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
somoene can make a incest patch please ?
I'm doing it in my free time (also it's a nice training - tinkering with json files - which is a useful skill, since most web API data exchange goes in json format), but I experience some obstacles.
try to created one by myself but the picture did'nt load correctly
You need a programming language facilities to be able to do that. Basically you have to write a set of rules of what to replace and what not to, depending on a context of a particular text instance, where exactly to replace. It took me more than a week of a pure time to create a working script from a scratch. Though most of this time was wasted on experiments with creating a work-around tools for convenient conditional extracting, sorting of a game text lines, for conditional navigating across all extracted text lines, and then on a research of the extracted-sorted text, for figuring out what rules to write for conditional replacement. Now I have a script that can mass-replace certain in-game text parts across all data files, to whatever I want, without creating any errors in the game. But there are still some problems, because incest patch feature wasn't planned by dev from the start and I'm doing a lot of reverse engineering here.

Does anyone want to volunteer as a writer\proofreader? I need a native English\American -speaking person. Or, if no one wishes to do that, then I have to come up with the text myself and then feed the results onto some online proofreading web services.

Because the only step holding me from uploading a patch is the need to manually rewrite some text at the start of the game. Because the auto-replaced text lines are logically inconsistent with the other already present text lines and that ruins the story\immersion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see such things can't be replaced automatically, I'm afraid - there are a lot of small nuances inside other text instances that stem from such initial logic, that can be traced only by a human reading of a story and labeling particular instances.

What can be done automatically, for example - mass-replacement of addressings of MC to Karen\Ann\Molly and vice versa across all the in-game text - I've done it already:

So, I'm gonna make dad the only archeologist and the only one who died (poor dad) in my patched version of the game text. Let's say - MC lived with his dad for years before the start of the game and was separated from his mother and sisters for a while. If anyone have any suggestions of how to rewrite particular text lines of the introduction story script - feel free to propose, I can dump all that extracted text of introduction part for you to figure that out.

Last edited:

Surviv0r16

Oct 25, 2021
It's been a week without Knight of Love update, I can’t stop shaking and I’m having severe mental breakdowns. I woke up today trying to check Knight of Love for update but it was the same version, I had a major panic attack but managed to calm down after a few hours. I couldn’t go to work today, I am so worried that I even took my dads gun from the shed, thinking of killing myself. I am nothing without Knight of Love, it is my life, it is my destiny, without Knight of Love, I wouldn't be able to do anything. Knight of Love is the best thing ever made and I can't get rid of my addiction to it, it is the best game in existence. I can't stop trembling and crying, I am very worried. I used all of my money on Knight of Love, I bought the God of Love tier for my favorite developer Slightly Pink Heart. I don't know what to do. Knight of Love has to be updated soon or else I'll go insane again.. breaking my mouse, chair, house and everything I own. Knight of Love is very amazing and I can't lose it. Knight of Love is my life, I met my amazing girlfriend there, In Moondale, I was going to class, when I saw this amazingly attractive woman named, Holly, she was so cute, I flushed. I found her home later then and tried to talk to her, she was so kind and cute that i accidentally typed my thoughts out "mind: she's so cute.." and she flushed then I got nervous, we then went in and made out, after that we went on many dates, where we adopted 2 girls named Molly, and Ann. Ann and Molly were so cute. After that we had our own child in Moondale on our rooftop named Surviv0r16 Junior. Our kids were so cute and amazing that I even fed them my special milk, they liked it so much that they wanted it again. And the day after... Knight of Love had no new content and I went through my panic attack, Shivering in fear of losing my fiance and kids. I am so scared that I might just lose my mind and go insane... I want my harem back... Everyone

Last edited:

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
It's been a week without Knight of Love update, I can’t stop shaking and I’m having severe mental breakdowns. I woke up today trying to check Knight of Love for update but it was the same version, I had a major panic attack but managed to calm down after a few hours. I couldn’t go to work today, I am so worried that I even took my dads gun from the shed, thinking of killing myself. I am nothing without Knight of Love, it is my life, it is my destiny, without Knight of Love, I wouldn't be able to do anything. Knight of Love is the best thing ever made and I can't get rid of my addiction to it, it is the best game in existence. I can't stop trembling and crying, I am very worried. I used all of my money on Knight of Love, I bought the God of Love tier for my favorite developer Slightly Pink Heart. I don't know what to do. Knight of Love has to be updated soon or else I'll go insane again.. breaking my mouse, chair, house and everything I own. Knight of Love is very amazing and I can't lose it. Knight of Love is my life, I met my amazing girlfriend there, In Moondale, I was going to class, when I saw this amazingly attractive woman named, Holly, she was so cute, I flushed. I found her home later then and tried to talk to her, she was so kind and cute that i accidentally typed my thoughts out "mind: she's so cute.." and she flushed then I got nervous, we then went in and made out, after that we went on many dates, where we adopted 2 girls named Molly, and Ann. Ann and Molly were so cute. After that we had our own child in Moondale on our rooftop named Surviv0r16 Junior. Our kids were so cute and amazing that I even fed them my special milk, they liked it so much that they wanted it again. And the day after... Knight of Love had no new content and I went through my panic attack, Shivering in fear of losing my fiance and kids. I am so scared that I might just lose my mind and go insane... I want my harem back... Everyone
LMAOOO WTF

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes