Danzeken

Oct 20, 2017
why the rework , just why
I feel like this is a scam, the developer trying to leech out more money. It was going so well and i was gonna support this but i waited and thank god did i not spend my money on this. It just feels like the same thing but the dev removed all the previous scenes. I have only been disappointed and it just keeps getting worse. And i genuinely hate this behavior because of this its hard to trust devs on patreon

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
I thought that with the rework that was being done, the problem of the game closing alone and out of nowhere would be solved. I missed a 40 minute progress because of that. Worst of all, I saw nothing so different about this rework. Really sad to see a game with potential end up being lost like that for trivial reasons.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Knight of Love part-1a Compressed*
Win: - -

Original Size: 865 MB
Compressed Size: 128 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.

Last edited:

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I thought that with the rework that was being done, the problem of the game closing alone and out of nowhere would be solved. I missed a 40 minute progress because of that. Worst of all, I saw nothing so different about this rework. Really sad to see a game with potential end up being lost like that for trivial reasons.
The problem is that RPGMV doesn't handle speed skipping animated scene transitions well; A major problem with java-based RPG maker games in general, and KoL uses ALOT of animated scene transitions.

tropicalstorm

Feb 20, 2019
As someone who has made a number of games in the various RPGMs and a few projects in Unity, I can understand the desire for reworking as you learn so much in your first few weeks/months/even years that make you realize what you did before was pretty bad and you now know how to see all the bad choices you made early on and how to fix them but unfortunately I'm not seeing any improvement with this rework. With that said, this is still a great game, that hasn't changed.

The new demo has a lot of bugs though, I also experienced the game closing randomly(right at the Fun option with the magician lady of course) but there is also a lot of issues with terrain so quite a few areas where you can just walk through walls and out of the map. I accidentally walked into the bathroom after the Eric and Tyron scene and it triggered the same scene again and I had to click through it a second time.

There's been a few devs who rework and it's a pain at the time but it pays out in the end(Hero's Harem Guild is a great example of reworks being worth) so we'll see I guess. I think it might have been better to just finish this game out and put the improvements in the next game as it's sad to see such a far path ahead just to get the new version caught up to the old.

Reactions: Maericke
Mar 10, 2019
this game taught me to always save your game no matter what you're playing, I learned my lesson after losing an hour of gameplay lmao

Reactions: Gabaw
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes