Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Knight of Love [v0.16.5] [Slightly Pink Heart]

Original Size: 1.35 GB

Compressed Size: 168.3 MB

Win : -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I played last version before that and right now i cant reach my saves?! Is DEV deleted all saves? I spend lots of time for finishing that save god dammit i dont want start in the begining again :(

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I played last version before that and right now i cant reach my saves?! Is DEV I deleted all saves? I spend lots of time for finishing that save god dammit i dont want start in the begining again :(
Maybe you shouldn't delete your saves if you don't want to start over :unsure:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I played last version before that and right now i cant reach my saves?! Is DEV deleted all saves? I spend lots of time for finishing that save god dammit i dont want start in the begining again :(
What do you mean you can't reach your saves ?
You have to manually copy all files in the save folder from your old version into the save folder of the new version.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Maybe you shouldn't delete your saves if you don't want to start over :unsure:
All god damn games use appdate saves so that was i though... Only some bad maked games use manual save system. I never make manual saves for my games. I'm playing dosens of game in this site include RPGM ones like Treasure of Nadia and all of them use appdate as a save place. If this is intent to do manual saves DEV should write this in main threat. How could i can make manual backup without know this?

Reactions: Criss.Secret

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
All god damn games use appdate saves so that was i though... Only some bad maked games use manual save system. I never make manual saves for my games. I'm playing dosens of game in this site include RPGM ones like Treasure of Nadia and all of them use appdate as a save place. If this is intent to do manual saves DEV should write this in main threat. How could i can make manual backup without know this?
Renpy games yes, rpgm games very rarely. I play several rpgm games and only two of them moves saves automaticly to new version, in all the other games you need to copy save folder from older version and paste it to new one.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Here are my old saves.
Use save 6. This should allow you to immediately continue from where you left off in the previous version.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Here are my old saves.
Use save 6. This should allow you to immediately continue from where you left off in the previous version.
Thank you. BTW is there any way we can change the name existed save? Can i change your save character name?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Thank you. BTW is there any way we can change the name existed save? Can i change your save character name?
I don't think you can. Sorry.
how can i invite karen to the beach?
I think you first need to do the sidequest for Zendaya.
Go to school in the morning and talk to Zendaya. Left hall in front of locker.
Then go to Jessica then in the weekend go to miss morgan's house. This ends up with a cut scene that ends up with you and Karen in bath which opens up the beach date option. Now if you talk to Karen in the afternoon in her room you'll get an option "date". Select this and then again the next day. Also don't forget to peek in the bathroom as you'll now be able to enter and have some fun with Karen(no sex).

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Where Holly? And when i go to miss Hill cutscene don't work only sex or nothing?
Holly Hill is the school nurse and your neighbour.
Did you already give her the papers at school ? If yes then you need to visit her in the evening at her home.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
i really need to aks this
the cheating content is agaisnt the protagonist or he fuck others girlfriends and maybe wifes? (i dont know because my pc is a trash so i can not play the new versions)

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes