misticoo

Mar 3, 2022
hello everyone, looks interesting this game, reading the forum I saw that there are other f - e- etc.
i am starting from this 1f4, am i doing well or can you suggest me where i should start from please. thanks

Unde8d

Aug 26, 2021
I get a black screen on animations. Any fix to this? Using joiplay emulator for android.

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
I haven't read the entire thread, but is there a link to the full gallery for this game?, thx.

Good enough to pass up, but certainly a bit heavy.

soulx

Apr 1, 2018
:unsure:I think that I should have a gallery to see all the scenes in each new update so as not to skip anything

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020

Hi everyone, I'm finally here!
All last month I were off the city, in a place with very bad internet. On the other hand - I was working any minute I could.
I must say that I kinda get carried away with making a magic system (not "gameplay" related, just planning how MC would use magic in what ways, writing scenes and stuff), didn't realized how hard it is, to actually build interesting (in my opinion) magic system that would fit the game and nature of MC's magic (I had a very different plan for this before, but when really good idea came to me - I descided to do some changes, and it took a lot of time).
Besides, I realized that before Mrs. Morgan update I need to plan and show a lot more stuff about main plot of the game, Cult of Shadows and the Deep, which cause a lot of rewrites on her storyline too.
So, I descided to split Part 1G in two updates. Part 1G1 will release around 12 of June, and will not include Mrs. Morgan content. It'll fully focus on plot progression, introducing magic system and new scenes of trainings for MC. Plus, new Anastasia content.
Part 1G2, that will be Mrs. Morgan update and will arrive in next month.
Delayed again, yes, I feel really bad when writing this, believe me, but I'm sure it will be the best for the story and the game itself, and it's all that matter to me. Hope you will understand.
Thanks for being patient and supporting the developement!
- SPH

Robo_luchador

Aug 19, 2019
So I keep getting an error while I play the game I don't know why but it happens randomly when it tries to load anything. the error I keep getting is" Uncaught type error Cannot read property Width of Null " I am not the only one to bring this error up but there no fix or reason for it being mentioned but anyone

Last edited:

Robo_luchador

Aug 19, 2019
OK please help I'm stuck after the clean-up event with Karen nothing is triggering the game goes on I can play through the days with the repeatable scenes. All Anastasia tells me is to check the basement but I can't go there. I've literally played for an hour after the event but nothing triggers. what do I do?

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes