Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Reactions: SushiSupreme

ragnarok2132

Dec 31, 2019
Anybody knows when Ann broke her ankle and MC treated then after done treating the game just go blackscreen, any way to solve it?

8r0x0n

Jul 31, 2017
i have the wake up scene with ann (after ankle scene) that is reapeat itself forcefully and can't stop it ,can someone tell me the switch/var to change on what position/number to debug it ?

RyanMaxD

Nov 13, 2021
A buggy hot mess.
Started a new game. Got to the point where I could start resist darkness training. As I pick up a card there, I could not exist it. End of my playthrough right there till a patch.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I really don't understand how someone can make terrible job with bug fixing every time and release the update with game breaking bugs...

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm doing my 1st playthrough and am at the part where the MC is trying to escape the abandoned warehouse after recording the conversation for Jessica and I get game over, getting killed by a bullet. Is the trick to have more physical stamina so I have greater than 9 seconds to escape or is there another way to avoid the game over here? I have not seen any +1 physical stamina/physique ever when I train, versus +1 intelligence when I do homework so I'm not sure if more MMA training is the key. Thanks in advance.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I'm doing my 1st playthrough and am at the part where the MC is trying to escape the abandoned warehouse after recording the conversation for Jessica and I get game over, getting killed by a bullet. Is the trick to have more physical stamina so I have greater than 9 seconds to escape or is there another way to avoid the game over here? I have not seen any +1 physical stamina/physique ever when I train, versus +1 intelligence when I do homework so I'm not sure if more MMA training is the key. Thanks in advance.
No you just need to run as fast as u can, that’s all

SushiSupreme

Jan 10, 2022
anyone got a save, still cant get pass MC says something like "I don't like the sound of that", i dont get any events after that

Dharkk

Feb 7, 2022
The Older sister has all of her main content , Her friend doesn't .

Coach has all of her content as well , Sophie the orange haired "girlfriend" , looks like you finished everything with her .

The camera guy just fixes the camera and that's it for now , just helps with finishing the one going camera quest

The nurse has all of her content

Hmm ... about Anastasia , I know she sometimes does the box randomly , but not always like you said , especially if you've went through the scenes

The thing is , some storys are inter-related , as in you have to progress with one girl to unlock the a quest to meet the other ... makes it a bit tough

For the coach try, visiting her after school at the school basketball court
How do i start the Nurse route? compeleted karen and i seem to be stuck at ms morgan quest cause no events are triggered

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes