Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
Hey guys im getting this bug where its says error cannot read width or something like that while trying to go on a date with sophie...any help? Capture.PNG

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Some bottom tier design decisions like cards so you can explore and find pictures of random shitty models nude because thats something that belongs in a video game.
Mom character is apparently a giant 3m tall being. What the fuck
Sex is just forced on you and theres no intrigue or build up.
Lots of the content is tropey. Bullies hit you and you cant call the cops, so thats weird.

Reactions: Eviscirator

Vinkawa

Donor
Jan 16, 2020
It looks like there are softlocks.

I have finished the game and somehow I can't trigger two scenes that I can see in the pictures repertory :

- Molly doggystyle in her yellow pajamas at night (it keeps triggering the scene when she's playing on her knees with a controller). I tried at friday, saturday or sunday aswell, as the changelog suggested it, but it does not give that alternate night scene.
- Teacher blowjob during the additional class (it keeps triggering the sex scene without giving a choice menu)

If anyone knows if I'm missing something, please tell me

Last edited:

Labasrytasxd

Aug 28, 2023
how much femdom is in the game?
I would say not enough. Mostly just the girl that calls you tiger, but it’s really weak. At the beginning we got hinted that there might be more when that girl said she will make you her slave, but that ship didn’t sail. I’m over here trying to figure out all the foot scenes tho. Does holly have one yet?

Reactions: mojimoji8080
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes