The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
SlightlyPinkHeart I think i screwed up my save, after my meeting with the coach in the bar first time, i went to the bar a second time. and now i cant get out of the house without the coach be pissing me off. Can you help (Save attached)

Reactions: ninos87
D

Deleted member 1626573

Just start playing this game and already stuck here with this bug.

Milka233

Oct 21, 2018
SlightlyPinkHeart I think i screwed up my save, after my meeting with the coach in the bar first time, i went to the bar a second time. and now i cant get out of the house without the coach be pissing me off. Can you help (Save attached)
Since some time the dev don't show up anymore. I recommend you to try to load another save, worked for me

Reactions: The Alley Guy

qwqwqw23ecd2

Sep 27, 2019
Since some time the dev don't show up anymore. I recommend you to try to load another save, worked for me
Same problem here, I only keep 1 save file and now it is stuck at a black screen. If anyone could give me a save file before the movie scene with the coach it would be great

The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Here, save2 is before the update i believe, 3 is after first sex scene with rivera, 5 or 6 is full save i don't remember which one
thx for the save, my latest save without the bug are 1 hour ago compared with the bugged. so i dont wanna play again.

for those who don't know, behind the protagonist's house there is a rock that can change the name of your char

D

Deleted member 1626573

Yeah this bug was reported some time ago but still no fix, try to load a save or start a new game
I think this game bug is only went you tried to interact from weird position. I got another bug when trying to interact with coach rivera from the bottom position. But when i tried it from the upper position there’s no bug.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes