johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
anyone have save after the goddamm puzzle? i freaking hate tedious and unskippable chores/puzzles.

Reactions: Huldrafolk

DietCoke!

Aug 10, 2019
does anyone know how to start next content i got the thing saying thats the end of v16 but no clue how tostart next stuff and the tips only says give papers to holly and to visit miss hill which ive done and when to her house for fun

Assguy

Jan 4, 2019
does anyone know how to start next content i got the thing saying thats the end of v16 but no clue how tostart next stuff and the tips only says give papers to holly and to visit miss hill which ive done and when to her house for fun
Can you see all of the sex scenes when you play? Because when I play most of the sex scenes are just black

Reactions: kamibell

RockY_@

Aug 31, 2020
same thing happen to me I m stuck over there

Milka233

Oct 21, 2018
same thing happen to me I m stuck over there
If you guys are talking about the update 0.17 try talking to rivera in the gym after class. Is a update about her and little animations of other girls. After that mc will always tell you what to do like: "I should talk to Anastasia about that" "I should visit her house in the evening"

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
In your room at night
Req to get the scene and how/what?
Hard to keep track of where all the scenes are

I have a bug where after I visit the coach a second time, it just shows a black screen
hah, i did the same and broke the save since the game autosaved xD
So could use a new 100% save to

Can't save
Some areas you cant, go back to house and save or do a scene and it usaly works. i take it its in the school you cant save.

DietCoke!

Aug 10, 2019
so after gettin coach good and done and also letting her win at school are there no other scenes? is tht the end of update? i also have seen the karen footjob and her wanking me when i visit at night

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes