kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
How do you save in this game? I've heard there is a certain trick to save in RPGM made games, but I sure as hell have it learned it.
don't tell me you've been playing rpgm games without knowing there's a menu with a save button in pretty much every one of them lol. there's no trick, you just press esc and save.

• Haha
Reactions: StreamSteam

Nedxxx76

Jul 24, 2022
don't tell me you've been playing rpgm games without knowing there's a menu with a save button in pretty much every one of them lol. there's no trick, you just press esc and save.
Except that when I quit the game and go back into it, the save file is completely gone.

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
Except that when I quit the game and go back into it, the save file is completely gone.
Weird. Maybe the game doesn't have enough access to create it's own files? Save your game while you have your save folder open to see if the save file gets made at all, or if it gets deleted as soon as you press exit.

Reactions: Nedxxx76

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
1. Art is good 4/5
2. Sound is just above average 3/5
3. Animation is short but decent 4/5
4. Game play is not 2/5
5. Story/Plot 1/5 (not really one it just makes a reason for you to have magic as many typical dating games)

Can not call this an adventure game I call it a dating sim the story goes nowhere and is soon gets boring.

I have gotten burned out on dating sim games and now want games with more substance so I have officially deleted this one. Their is just too many games with no actual story to them anymore and it takes something really special for a dating sim game to be worth it in my books.

3 star rating as nothing special here.

On a side note if your into dating sims one that really stood out for me is HS Tutor.

1. Art 4/5
2. Sound 4/5 (has sounds during sex)
3. Animation (quite long with good text to fit it)
4. Decent Event Tracker 3/5
5. Story 0/5 Writing 4/5 (Dating Sims don't need stories just good dialogue between characters)

Marphey

May 13, 2019
1. Art is good 4/5
2. Sound is just above average 3/5
3. Animation is short but decent 4/5
4. Game play is not 2/5
5. Story/Plot 1/5 (not really one it just makes a reason for you to have magic as many typical dating games)

Can not call this an adventure game I call it a dating sim the story goes nowhere and is soon gets boring.

I have gotten burned out on dating sim games and now want games with more substance so I have officially deleted this one. Their is just too many games with no actual story to them anymore and it takes something really special for a dating sim game to be worth it in my books.

3 star rating as nothing special here.

On a side note if your into dating sims one that really stood out for me is HS Tutor.

1. Art 4/5
2. Sound 4/5 (has sounds during sex)
3. Animation (quite long with good text to fit it)
4. Decent Event Tracker 3/5
5. Story 0/5 Writing 4/5 (Dating Sims don't need stories just good dialogue between characters)
You know this belong in review section not here.

Hot girls 87

Oct 27, 2022
Knight of Love Part 1J3 CHANGELOG!

Hi everyone!
New content:
  • Karen Homework scene expanded! [+11 Animations! +12 New renders!] [Click on the laptop in your room and choose "homework" option]
  • New Scene for Mrs. Morgan! [+4 New animations, +19 New renders!]
  • Molly shower scene expanded! [+2 New animations, +2 new renders!]
  • New small event for Molly! [+3 New animations, +7 New renders!] [Morning, use a TV controller]
  • Now you can choose wich class with Mrs. Morgan you want to see! [Morning]
  • Minor bugfixes!

As always, I related 100% save before the Part 1J2! [Save slot 10]
To change the name of your character use computer in your room.
new update is out

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Knight Of Love Part 1J3 [Squire] (Patreon)

DOWNLOAD LINK:
MEGA:
1J3 Patch:
Google Disk:
1J3 Patch:

CHANGELOG:
New content:
  • Karen Homework scene expanded! [+11 Animations! +12 New renders!] [Click on the laptop in your room and choose "homework" option]
  • New Scene for Mrs. Morgan! [+4 New animations, +19 New renders!]
  • Molly shower scene expanded! [+2 New animations, +2 new renders!]
  • New small event for Molly! [+3 New animations, +7 New renders!] [Morning, use a TV controller]
  • Now you can choose wich class with Mrs. Morgan you want to see! [Morning]
  • Minor bugfixes!
Fix 01:
  • Angle 2 in Mrs. Morgan scene work as it should.
  • Molly's TV scene appears appropriately (morning).
As always, I related 100% save before the Part 1J2! [Save slot 10]
To change the name of your character use computer in your room.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes