oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
That's the thing...she is not his mother, both of their parents died, of course, she is a mother figure for him, and in the last update she tease him, but so far, there is no incest in this game, and if the dev keep what he said, there will never have, unless a modder do all the work, of course i would love to see his mom "coming back from the dead". I agree with that he is teasing us with her (maybe because a lot of people like her) but i believe when that happens, it will be awesome, and not just a go and fuck, the one thing that this game (and really few have done it) is the mc going again for round 2 (or 3), when i asked him about, i never tought that he will do that.
i already talk about this game with a modder here but no luck for a ''mod''
but my hope for a incest mod still live until one of this gods look at us simple mortals requesting a mod from the gods =D Maim Lain scrappy DrAddy ikaruga

Last edited:
Reactions: f9fivezonenee

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
i already talk about this game with a modder but no luck for a ''mod''
but my hope for a incest mod still live until last update =D
For me only if for some miracle the dev bring the mother back from the dead (a godness of life or somenting), but so far, the history is really good even without incest, yes, the game have some annoying bugs but is that kind of game that if we have great, if not, well...is already well written even without. Maybe if the dev have a shit ton of support he would think that, but who knows, i have seen devs changing complete the game because of people that suport him asking, but i have seen some that even with suport don't change the game.

shredder962

Jan 1, 2021
Noticed some crashes just walking around. Bit of a pain having to save constantly.

Always happens randomly though.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I am new to this game and I don't know what to do.... so is there any walkthrough from the beginning to the finished update?? also Sophie said that I should train my speed but I can only do push ups at home :/

toto93

Jul 16, 2020
how do you get the karen beach event?
Everyday afternoon in her room, but you probably need to trigger some event before, like the half-naked bathroom first for example. Or the Watch TV at night.
Im not 100% sure but I think you need to push teacher and journalist route first too, where you get arrested by police first(in both of these story, its automatic don't worry).

Reactions: Y.So.Serious

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
Everyday afternoon in her room, but you probably need to trigger some event before, like the half-naked bathroom first for example. Or the Watch TV at night.
Im not 100% sure but I think you need to push teacher and journalist route first too, where you get arrested by police first(in both of these story, its automatic don't worry).
...Y-Yeah. I Forgot All Of That. Sorry. xP

Sobadx

Oct 3, 2019
I get locked in place after coach riv scene the second one, I tried using mv cheat to force me to move but it is still stuck anyone know how to unlock movement becasue the menu and arrow keys still work just cant move.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I already triggered both of the events but there is till no option for Karen to go on the Date... I am really bummed out rn :/

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game sounds good, but I want to know if there is a lot of domination (and spanking) in the game. I'm not a big fan of this fetishes.

Also, I don't have much interest in voyeur scenes (I usually use a skip button with them if this exists), and if a game is centered in this fetishe, I prefer avoid to play it.

toto93

Jul 16, 2020
The game sounds good, but I want to know if there is a lot of domination (and spanking) in the game. I'm not a big fan of this fetishes.

Also, I don't have much interest in voyeur scenes (I usually use a skip button with them if this exists), and if a game is centered in this fetishe, I prefer avoid to play it.
I dont know if my moral is a good reference but as far as I remember while playing this, I don't remember being shocked or disgusted. There is few of these fetish.

Reactions: BlasKyau

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020

There is a spanking scene, but it makes sense within the story and is pretty mild. There's no domination, AFAIK.
There are voyeur scenes, but mostly peeking at girls taking a shower. They're not necessary to advance the story, IIRC (perhaps one or two).

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.10 star(s) 49 Votes