4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
Great art, pity it's a game with a female protagonist.
There's scads of male protagonist games here. Nobody cares that you're jealous the rest of us actually get a game to play for once. You don't have to be the target audience for every game.

And as stated above, there's an Male prot star wars game that's also in development and posted here. Go play that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Can you change her clothes in her default stance? If so because I will make her naked. lol

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
I am glad the internet was still in its infancy when Eidos released the first Tomb Raider.
Nah, people had a fucking shitfit, it's just not been immortalized as well. I remember the ranting on TV, the radio and in the newspapers over the evils of this 'scantily clad' and 'unnaturally busty' tittymonster with her 'big evil GUNS', depending on which slant the edifice had.

And I'm sure there were a lot of long since defunct forums that had threads decrying those monstrous pyramidal bosoms.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Isn't the file kinda big for such a small amount of overall content?

Nah, people had a fucking shitfit, it's just not been immortalized as well. I remember the ranting on TV, the radio and in the newspapers over the evils of this 'scantily clad' and 'unnaturally busty' tittymonster with her 'big evil GUNS', depending on which slant the edifice had.

And I'm sure there were a lot of long since defunct forums that had threads decrying those monstrous pyramidal bosoms.
I remember that, lol. They also threw a fit about Wolfenstein 3d, as well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know how it happened but we've gone from having some pretty shitty Star Wars adult games (and movies) to getting a few really good ones recently.

Reactions: Smirenka

Smirenka

May 4, 2018

I remember that, lol. They also threw a fit about Wolfenstein 3d, as well.
And Goldeneye, and Quake, and Doom, and WoW... pretty much any game that's gotten popular enough to garner any mainstream attention going all the way back to fucking pong has gotten whined about by people.

If you wanna get even deeper into that, that goes for games in general, for TV, cartoons, radio, talkies, silent pictures, newspapers, and even the written word itself.

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
I wish there was an auto delete-message feature detecting whenever idiots write "fEMaLE prOTaGonISt bAd hurr durr!!".
Those posts are seriously so braindead and brings nothing to the thread besides pitiful self-entitlement.
Insipid doorknobs who feel a need to whine loudly and in public about not liking/caring about a thing.

Why doorknobs? Because they lack the warmth of a proper knob...

Mar 13, 2019
Can you change her clothes in her default stance? If so because I will make her naked. lol
Not that I know of and since the cutscenes use her default clothes, I doubt there is going to be such option. Then again she spends plenty of time naked as is.
That being said, there may be other clothes in the future:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About half of the size are character sprites. Those are .png files about 1MB each.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Pity you're allowed an opinion.
And the hypocrisy award goes to....

I don't mind female or male as a main character. Story. How well the scenes are done. And gameplay matter more than wthe gender.
Though admittedly male main games generally have a larger variety of females to go after than female mains, outside of straight lesbian types.
Everyone has their own likes and dislikes.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
just finished playing the update..loved it! but too dam short..please fix this ASAP!..LOL sorry if i'am ranting but i want MOOOOOORE!!!!!!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Nothin' says a female MC can't be a trainer...
Can you name a trainer type with a female mc?
Using the two tags of 'trainer' and 'female protag' only pulled up 12. 4 of which are abandoned. And 6 of which also have 'male protag' tags because it lets you choose.
4 pages are male+trainer.

When there's less than 10% with only female protag tags, it can easily be generalized that female protag games aren't going to be trainers.
If you remove the 'choice' games, it becomes 6 vs 91, lol.

D

Deleted member 134051

Holy shit they actually added a dark side path and it's great. This just hit the top of the list for games I'm gonna watch closely.

Reactions: Curelt
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes