RPGM Completed Knightess Layla -The Humiliating Life of a Seed Bed- [Final] [WINDWAVE]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ209132_img_main[1].jpg

Overview:
Layla is a proficient swords-woman and likewise a knightess faithful to her kingdom. One day, demons invade that very kingdom with a powerful army and Layla fights to the very end in an attempt to defeat the enemy leader.
However, the difference in their strength is obvious and Layla is abysmally defeated.
The kingdom she serves, destroyed... and she herself, a strong woman = a strong womb... captured by the demons as a seed bed for fueling their armies of conquest. "I will escape and take back what is our, and restore the kingdom to its former glory!!" But whether Layla can even escape from her prison. That is the question indeed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2018-04-21
Release Date: 2017-09-30
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English patched
Translator(s): |
Genre:

Installation:

Necessary Settings:
(Please read before downloading)

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RJ209132_img_smp1[1].jpg RJ209132_img_smp2[1].jpg RJ209132_img_smp3[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Game crashes every time during the first boss fight, anyone know why ?
Edit i followed all the instructions on how to make the game work.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I see they also made this game as well.

Hope someone can translate it as well.

Reactions: ponyguy

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
"Do not use skills vs The demon in the intro , it will cause a crash and you're supposed to lose that battle anyway"

Might be that part?
Yeah but no, the game crashes if the demon uses a skill as well, not to mention it only happens in the translated version, so its the translations fault.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
U

User_74887

I think i broke the game?? I'm trying to talk to lulu about sasha but it keeps bringing me text from yesterday's event

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What the fuck is a "Knightess"? The term "Knight" is as gender neutral as "Magician", "Wizard", "Witch", "Soldier" and "Warrior" among others. Layla is hot piece of art, though.
Yeah but no, the game crashes if the demon uses a skill as well... only happens in the translated version...
Anyone have the original JP version?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote