RPGM Completed Knightess Layla -The Humiliating Life of a Seed Bed- [Final] [WINDWAVE]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Okay finished this. If this is the extent of todays hentai games than they are dying very fast, this cant be called a game more like a VN in rpg maker, from start to end all the fights are just pure means of seeing a hentai scene cause you cant win them, and the whole story can be done in 20 minutes, with the opening taking half of it. And they want 10 euro for this piece of trash. Skip on this "game", not worth the time nor money.

BremenMask

May 26, 2017
Not sure why they even bothered using RPGMaker if you are not intended to win any of the fights past the intro. Even boosting my stats with save editors, winning still triggers the defeat scenes.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok unplayeble constantly asking for files the game doesnt have but is still asking for it make sure it has all the files it need befor you upload it

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
ok unplayeble constantly asking for files the game doesnt have but is still asking for it make sure it has all the files it need befor you upload it
I had no issues with missing files. Are you sure that you have the rtp and extracted in japanese local?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
7zip always extract in the right langauge automatic and yes i have RTP and full version

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do? I've just started and run around talking to all the green orcs for the scenes, but there doesn't seem to be a goal. Thanks!

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
hey this is kinda a stupid question, but where is the sex treatment room we are supposed to go right after resting for a day ? And how do you get a weapon ?

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
hey this is kinda a stupid question, but where is the sex treatment room we are supposed to go right after resting for a day ? And how do you get a weapon ?
Dont remember and you dont, you get a rock which will still be useless in any fight, and from what i saw you cant really runaway from there anyway, the game forces you to lose.

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
Can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do? I've just started and run around talking to all the green orcs for the scenes, but there doesn't seem to be a goal. Thanks!
Follow the walk through. You get a recollection room after you finish the game. It takes about 20 mins running around.

As I didn't see a system.rvdata, I'll upload a save file where you are in the recollection room. Not sure if it will work or not.

Reactions: moszter

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
As a guy that loves RPG's, this is shit. It is, unquestionably, a fucking terrible RPG.

As a rape simulator, it does it's job.

sektz

Aug 6, 2018
btw if anyone encounters the same problem as me that by starting the exe file opens a file explorer dialog instead of the game its probably a problem with the path name and special characters; like C:/user/program files/games/#hentaigames/
won't work because the game has a problem with the special character # (not the first h-game I had this issue)
Would be nice if OP could edit his post with a common problems or faq note or something

Harleshade80

Nov 16, 2018
Okay, I think I must be missing something some where, 'cause every time I try and apply the Translation after extracting in Japan Locale everything is still in untranslated. The patch is the most recent from version. Can I get some help?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hi, ALL LINKS ARE DOWN
Welcome to the forum! Not every thread has a moderator following it, so I'm guessing no one of importance will see your post. To report that there are no working links, go to the first post in the thread and click on the 'Report' button at the bottom left. When you have to fill out why you're reporting the post, just repeat what you wrote in the post I'm responding to, and someone should fix the links quickly!

Reactions: f9account

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Hi, ALL LINKS ARE DOWN
Define your meaning of "all"

-

You have requested the file:
Name: 291830
file name

Size: 74.96 MB
Uploaded: 21-04-2018 16:34

-mega is nuked
-megaup : File has been removed due to inactivity.

so yea won't upload any more mirrors untill there are no links up , the'll end like megaup anyway

Reactions: moszter

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
ngl this game had potential imagine fi you can actually won the final fight and there was a scene where you get a happy ending, that would make a bland but a huge amount of planning going into the last fight

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote