Jul 11, 2018
I'm the type of guy who likes to go through virgin runs first, just to see where all the choices are and to see if there are variations on scenes throughout depending on the heroine's virginity status.

Unfortunately, a virgin run is completely impossible in this game, and the plot basically forces you into just about every major lewd scene between the main cast, with absolutely no way to bypass them.

The only real "choice" you get is which of the two scumbag party members you'll have to give your virginity to after the second boss dungeon before having to move on to let the other one fuck you that same night so that the game'll let you sleep, and the plot can progress.

Last edited:

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
I'm the type of guy who likes to go through virgin runs first, just to see where all the choices are and to see if there are variations on scenes throughout depending on the heroine's virginity status.

Unfortunately, a virgin run is completely impossible in this game, and the plot basically forces you into just about every major lewd scene between the main cast, with absolutely no way to bypass them.

The only real "choice" you get is which of the two scumbag party members you'll let take your virginity after the second boss dungeon before having to move on to let the other one fuck you that same night so that the game'll let you sleep, and the plot can progress.
That's a shame. I tend to like doing Virgin Runs first myself, though I will say that I was pleasantly surprised that the MTL in this isn't bad from what I've seen so far.

Reactions: AngelHeaven13

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
I bought this game on dl site at lunch,
Sadly it was one of their worst games, better play any of the older ones,
this one is low on content but high on boring grind.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
do you think i care ? the only fact is that since MTL exists, nobody takes the time in translate games that in the past years somebody WOULD translate, just because its better to let a machine do the job, and this thing happens since 2 years ago, just like i predicted.
Ok so you say ''I don't care if this game is fairly good translated''.
That is the only worthwhile thing you said, everything else in your comment is a rant. Yes, garbage Mtls have been an issue for a long time, BUT I disagree with the MYTH that if a game has nonsensical Mtl it somehow discourages translators from picking it up, that is simply bullshit, it's a nonsensical rumor as there have been several games which used to have a very bad mtl but then they did eventually get a proper translation, I could list several of them.
Eh, I'm still translating. Working on a few titles and I released my full translation of RJ329243 to ULMF a few days ago, though nobody's uploaded the patched game to this site.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Back on topic, I don't know if this game is "the best" or anything like that. It's not an awful game and I think I'd eventually get around to translating it if I had time, but I've got far higher tiered games on my priority queue for translation right now. So yeah, while I don't like MTLs, I'm okay to let this go to the sharks, lol. I should also add that if this is an MTL (and it looks more like an edited MTL from the screenshots), at least it's not poetry or indecipherable, which I'm fine with; nobody's complaining about any bugs introduced by the MTL, so that's good too.

Last edited:
Reactions: KoroG90 and hiddink

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
The art looks so good despite it being MTL. Although looking at the screenshots, it looks better than most MTL games we see here. In my opinion at least. I might give this a shot.

Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
I really liked the art on this one but the fights are pretty repetitive and gets boring very shortly, I'll just skip the enemies with the cheat menu

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I really liked the art on this one but the fights are pretty repetitive and gets boring very shortly, I'll just skip the enemies with the cheat menu
Well, this artist has been pretty consistent in churning out 1 game every year for at least the past 6 years.
The first one I played was Emma, which got a pretty decent translation (as well as an uncensor patch if I recall correctly).

I did like that game, so I tried another, but euuuh ... yeah ... not all of them are great I guess.
'Slut & Dungeon' was pretty bad and as far as I remember, 'Sacred Princess' was like half a game, then mostly copy pasted to fill the second half replacing the MC with the daughter.

I haven't played any of the more recent ones though.

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
If you took the time to download and check you would have realized the translation is far better than the usual MTL garbage.
But hey, bitching and moaning first thing almost automatically is quicker and a lot easier I guess, hell it has become the standard thing around here.
they why not just say manual translation in the description? or at least edited mtl

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
love Heisendou style but must to admit he is pretty generic and also a lot of recycled content

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Another fucking "knightess". A title that has never existed. CALL THEM THE FUCK WHAT THEY ARE, DAMES!

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes