Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Oh wow they really rewrote the english translation, it reads much better now.

Sadly old saves seem completely broken, even just the gallery stuff doesnt work anymore. So no way to see the removed content (halloween/xmas) anymore. But not a huge deal.

Shivasen

Jun 23, 2020
any full gallery save for v0.5a ?
(i finished all quests but still there are 2-3 scenes)

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
any full gallery save for v0.5a ?
(i finished all quests but still there are 2-3 scenes)
Thats probably what I just mentioned; there used to be bonus halloween and christmas content that was removed from the game. Until last version, if you had old saves you could see them in the gallery. Now that old saves are broken, there's probably no way to see these few scenes aside from downloading an old version of the game. Not ideal, but I guess they plan to bring them back later.

Aug 22, 2017
*See's a new version* AW YEAH! *See's old saves don't work and you have to start over* Blarg. Guess I'll wait a few more releases before I try it out again.

Heffree

Aug 19, 2017
Can't buy the Executioner's axe from the Trader because it says "Quest items cannot be sold or destroyed."

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
completed all the quests, theres little to no scenes, everything good has been removed from the game, real letdown

• Sad
Reactions: sexypeanut

Epiczor

Sep 1, 2018
Is there a guide of some sort? There's 5 missing scenes and no idea how to get them.
When you hover the scenes you get a hint of how to get it. Some scenes are now locked as stated in past posts (Halloween/Christmas scenes). I myself don't know how to unlock images though.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I mean

Unlocked

Dear friends,
We are delighted to present you with the newest version of Knightly Passions! In this update, we’ve put more emphasis on fleshing out certain characters.
So, here’s what's in store for you in this update:
  • New Quest: The Forest Guest. In this quest, you’ll learn how the elf came to be in the tavern.
  • New Quest: Astral Essence. This quest is the sequel to “The Forest Guest.”
  • New Quest: Nature’s Wrath. You can get this quest by reading the flyers on the quest board and then speaking with the arms trader.
  • New Quest: Stronger Than Steel. The fisherman will give you this quest.
  • New Adult Scene with the brunette nun. Drop by her cell one night when she’s sleeping naked on the bed.
  • New Adult Scene with the elf.
  • New Mechanic: The fishing mini-game. You’ll need a fishing rod to play.
  • New Mechanic: A “try-to-catch” mini-game. It’s involved in “The Forest Guest.”
  • Added a new outfit for the elf.
  • Added a new character: The Fisherman.
  • Improved the red-haired nun’s outfit.
  • New Location: The tavern’s second floor.
  • New Location: The fisherman’s house.
  • New Location: The dock (near the fisherman’s house)
  • Added short descriptions of the “upcoming action” icons that appear above enemies’ heads in the combat system.
  • Items dropped by enemies can now be sold for around 50% more gold. It’s now easier to farm gold by selling those drops.
  • A “rollback” function is now available! You can scroll back through past dialogs via the mouse wheel (for mobile users, a “back” button has been added at the bottom of the dialogue box).
  • Sleeping now restores 10 HP per 6 hours slept.
  • Added items that can grant +attack, +defense, and +skill bonuses.
  • A powerful sword is now available through cheats that can destroy any enemy in a single strike.
  • Fixed a critical bug that was preventing plot progression in Quest 8.
  • Fixed many other bugs and probably added some new ones.
  • And much more!
Download PC version (Windows, Linux): MEGA | Google Drive
Download MAC: MEGA | Google Drive
Download Android version: MEGA | Google Drive

Attention! This game version will not work with saves from previous versions. If you are playing the game on Android: before installing a new version of the game, ALWAYS uninstall the previous version of the game. If you don’t do this, errors will occur in the game.
We would like to express our gratitude to you, friends, for your amazing support! Our game wouldn’t exist without you. Thank you!
I mean, it's fine if you're breaking the saves once in a while, but you could at least provide a full save with the game or an option to skip to new content.

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes