tutulamu

Dec 2, 2017
Speaking of next patch... its out ! Cue the Bonnie Tyler!

links for Mac and PC pls

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I didn't play this game a year ago because I knew it would still be subject to a ton of changes. All I can say is I like the changes except the part where we get less "scenes" which is a pity but it can be fixed. Hopefully, Feayada plays their cards right on the next patch.
I quit playing this as dev is a liar he did a poll for his Patreons if the elf's mother should be saved.. poll was a positive than he basically said fuck you I am not implementing it in the game.. So I quit. Why fucking poll if your not even going to listen to your patreon's.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I'm not asking for the release but for know what it's content...

ERRATA: I saw the Patreon, No progress on main story, at this point it wouldn't surprise me if mc's sister is dead by now...

Last edited:

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
FRESH N HOT SHIT

KNIGHTLY PASSIONS VERSION .25 (THE FUCKS UP WITH SKIPPING UPDATE NUMBERS HUH?)

Version 0.25:
  • New Quest: Quest 27, “Office Chores.” Help the blonde nun procure what she requires. This quest can be obtained from the notice board near the gallows.
  • New Quest: Quest 28, “The Strange Doll.” By happenstance, an unusual doll falls into your hands, a mystery that you’ll have to solve then and there. This quest will become accessible after completing Quest 27, “Office Chores.” You’ll need to visit the monastery in the evening or night.
  • New Quest: Quest 29, “The Marionette.” Each day, after you sleep, you feel worse and worse. You sleep a lot, but can never sleep enough to feel rested. What’s happening to you? This quest will begin after completing Quest 28, “The Strange Doll.” You’ll need to go to sleep.
  • New 18+ scene with Mirina in her cell (animated with Live2D). After all of Mirina’s quests have been completed, visit the nun’s cell and you’ll enjoy an unforgettable time together.
  • New 18+ scene with the blonde nun (animated with Live2D). Automatically unlocked in Quest 28, “The Strange Doll.”
  • Several more 18+ scenes with the blonde nun. Automatically unlocked in Quest 29, “The Marionette.”
  • Finalized and improved Quest 15, “The Family Heirloom.” The hunter can now help to summon the spirit of the elf’s mother in order to free himself of his guilt and tell the elf the whole truth. As a result, the elf will hold no ill will toward him and will remain alive. To summon her mother’s spirit, you need to arrive on time for your meeting with her in the forest. You’ll also need to make the right dialogue choice when speaking with the elf.
  • Finalized and improved Quest 13, “Nature’s Wrath.” We’ve added a new stage to hunting down the dendroid: a survival minigame. If it turns out to be too difficult to you, after dying you can change the difficulty setting for said minigame.
  • Added a new button in the stages leading up to every boss encounter to allow you to access your inventory.
  • Fine-tuned the sprites of the nuns.
  • Fixed many bugs and probably introduced some new ones.
  • And much more.
BEFORE DOWNLOADING PLZ NOTE LIKE ALWAYS THAT PREVIOUS SAVES FROM OLDER VERSIONS WILL NOT WORK

ALSO RIP NOT BEING ABLE TO PROPERLY SAVE ELF'S MOTHER

PC

MAC

APK

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
ALSO RIP NOT BEING ABLE TO PROPERLY SAVE ELF'S MOTHER
MC after 3 years helping and saving others finally found his lost sister:

MC - Sis! I found you finally!.

Sis - I was arrested by being trap into stealing, rape and sold by bandits who successfully attack the soldiers on the road, fall into slavery and now taking care of my baby orc after the last incursion of them in this city brother... Where have you been all this time?

MC - Well... There's a lot of people with troubles sis, the universe doesn't go around you.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Knightly Passions [0.25] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (765 MB/ 253 MB) : ,

Halloween Special Win (484 MB/ 174 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes