Som-one

Oct 24, 2020
jaysmasons, . ah, crap - the blowjob is in the gallery, but already cut from the game.
It's sad to see so little has changed in these 2,5 years.

Edit: .

Last edited:

jaysmasons

Apr 21, 2020
jaysmasons, . ah, crap - the blowjob is in the gallery, but already cut from the game.
It's sad to see so little has changed in these 2,5 years.

Edit: .
I'm getting a warning about them being harmful apps.

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
HOT N' FRESH UPDATE
BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY HAS BEEN ADDED FOR VERSIONS 1.0+

Dear friends,
Today, we’re releasing a new update, Version 1.21, which contains several bug fixes. Here’s the full changelog:
  • Fixed a crash when loading old saves. Friends, please remember not to try loading saves from a demo version of the game or a version preceding the 1.0 release. If you attempt to load such a save, you’ll encounter errors because the old save does not know how to correctly interact with the many new mechanics we’ve implemented in subsequent versions of the game, causing a version conflict.
  • Fixed a rare game crash related to catching artifacts while fishing.
  • Cheat codes now correctly unlock all of the 18+ gallery scenes.
Download PC version (Windows, Linux): |
Download MAC: |
Download Android version: |
If you encounter any problems with the game, be sure to tell us about them in our Discord server. Link:
We’d like to express our profound gratitude to everyone who’s helping us make this project even better!
Sincerely,
Team FEYADA

Reactions: gameboss

treadhead

Feb 16, 2020
Is there a way to play the current version of the game without having to start over? I was done with Quest #30 when I took a break from the game.

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
Is there a way to play the current version of the game without having to start over? I was done with Quest #30 when I took a break from the game.
if you have a save from pre 1.0 youll have to use new game+
just select the missions youve compleated in the past. its not great but its as close as youll get without starting over

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Knightly Passions [v1.21] [FEYADA] - Compressed

Win/Linux [243 MB]
- - - -

Mac [217 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Game would be great if you could skip the stupid fights. The Stone Golem fight ruined the game for me, cant get past it and I don't want to do it anymore. You cant go back, you are essentially STUCK until you kill him. Utterly ridiculous. So, cant play the game anymore. Fantastic way to design your RENPY game. You really need to be able to skip ALL the mini-games and fights. Game would be great then.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
That'd be like ordering a cheeseburger without meat. After all, the game is a card battler
This is a RENPY game with RPG elements. 90% of the game has nothing to do with the card battle bullcrap, so you shouldn't be forced to endure it. The battle stuff should be allowed to be skippable, as should all mini-games, its not a crime to have that option if people want.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
KnightlyPassions-1.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

mattimeo

Jun 1, 2024
the cheat is on this thread somewhere if you believe it. settings, preferences, cheats on, load new save, see purple potion, click on it.

at some point asked for password, password is adayef

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes