blergh123

May 31, 2020
Ok im confused, this game looks abandoned even though its completed. Should we expect some kind of sequel?
To me it seems the creator saw decrease of patrons willing to get squeezed for money for this one game, hastily finished it and probably will make a sequel or something to renew the patrons willingness to be milked for money for 2-5 years with 1-2 lines of text/month

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Knightly Passions [v1.03] [FEYADA] - Compressed

Win/Linux [273 MB]
- - - -

Mac [273 MB]
- - - -

Bonus Pack [79,2 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

imightbe69

Jan 13, 2018
I hate fishing.
3+ weeks with 0 purple fishes, in both ponds.
Somehow I've gotten both gold ones for the quests but can't get two purple for the contract.

• Sad
Reactions: llat-2

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
i'm assuming the game / story is being worked on for a sequel?
i just completed the game THE END, and while the story clearly has a "ending" it seems it left on huge cliffhanger cutscene foreshadowing a whole new chapter.....

Thoughts? rumors? details?

Loved the story btw. Art was really good. Game mechanics while not perfect was definitely solid and well implemented.
There were some things I wish were a bit different, but all in all, this was very entertaining to go through.
overall 4 out of 5 stars for me!

Reactions: Kalrotix

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
HOT N' FRESH UPDATE

Dear friends,

It’s our pleasure to present you with a new version of , Version 1.2. This is a technical update in which we’ve done quite a bit of work on a number of details.

The new version is also available for download on Steam! There’s currently a 10% discount on the base game and a 24% discount on the gold edition.

Link:

So, here’s the full list of all the changes in this update:

• Strengthened enemies in Tactical Mode, where the game has become more challenging and more interesting.
  • Modified the attributes of enemies in Adventure Mode.
  • Added the ability to replay a battle after dying.
  • Adjusted the randomness of the fishing minigame. Catching rare fish is now easier.
  • Added a “skip” button to the “escape the kurdles,” “escape the bear,” and “chase the bird” minigames.
  • Added a DLC button to the main menu.
  • Reduced how long you need to hold down on a skill to upgrade it in the skill menu.
  • Reduced the number of kurdles in the “escape the kurdles” minigame by 25%, making it easier.
  • In Adventure Mode, you can now attempt to catch the horse an unlimited number of sequential times.
  • Added a “skip” button to the horse chase.
  • Fixed a crash in the “memorize and repeat” minigame on one of the chests that occurred if buttons were pressed too quickly.
  • Fixed version checking for saves. (Previously, the game allowed players to load saves from older game versions, resulting in errors.)
  • Fixed several minor bugs.
Download PC version (Windows, Linux): |
Download MAC: |
Download Android version: |

Attention!
This version of the game will not work with saves from prior versions. If you are playing the game on Android: Before installing the new version of the game, you MUST uninstall any old versions of the game. If you don’t do this, you won’t be able to install the game.

If you run into any problems in the game, don’t forget to let us know in our Discord server. Link:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KnightlyPassions-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Escape

May 12, 2017
Does anyone know if the 1.2 version that is in the OP is the Gold version or does that not matter anymore?

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
Old saves are not supported even from 1.0 to 1.x?
Saves have NEVER been compatible with other versions.
Sadly its been like this forever and if you want to use new version youll have to use the sorry excuse called "NEW GAME+"

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
NEWS FROM FEYADA TEAM

Dear friends,
We're planning to release the finalized version of the "Between Life and Death" DLC at the end of the summer. The image above is a little teaser of what we're working on right now.

1718229040062.jpeg

Reactions: WMXFLover

jaysmasons

Apr 21, 2020
So I guess we're really never getting the blow job from the blond nun back.

Coincidently, does anybody still have a copy of the first or second version of the game? Preferably for widows, but android would be OK.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes