bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
new console command. He change the name of the variable
pc._m1_inv_character__defense = (defense)
pc._m1_inv_character__equip_atk = (sword)
pc._m1_inv_character__equip_bow_atk = (bow)
pc._m1_inv_character__navik_ydacha = (hunter sense)

wangsi231

May 15, 2020
how do you use skill points now (android)? before it was holding the icon but I tried it (using the apk and using joiplay) now and it doesn't work

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
really dumb question but how can I hunt in the cave? the one with spiders and goblins? I already beat the dendrite, do i need to beat arachne?

niqianwoqian

Nov 28, 2021
I'm on steam
bought this game
Looking forward to new games dlc. The cheat mode is very good.

Last edited:

Ecchi-Senpai

Jun 3, 2020
One question, I was supposed to meet an elf in the enchanted forest at midnight, but since I had no chance against three wolves, I decided to load my save and grind some more.
But the next day I found a dead elf in the forest. Now I'm wondering if this is the elf I was supposed to meet and if I could have saved her if I had defeated the three wolves?
I also wanted to talk to Elain afterwards to see if it had an impact on the story, but somehow it wasn't possible to enter her room.

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
One question, I was supposed to meet an elf in the enchanted forest at midnight, but since I had no chance against three wolves, I decided to load my save and grind some more.
But the next day I found a dead elf in the forest. Now I'm wondering if this is the elf I was supposed to meet and if I could have saved her if I had defeated the three wolves?
I also wanted to talk to Elain afterwards to see if it had an impact on the story, but somehow it wasn't possible to enter her room.
If you're speaking about the elf that the Pink haired elf girl told the MC to meet in the forest at midnight, that is the elf you were supposed to meet. Devs did not allow her to be to saved, even with Patreon backers requesting her to be saved.

Last edited:

Ecchi-Senpai

Jun 3, 2020
If you're speaking about the elf that the Pink haired elf girl told the MC to meet in the forest at midnight, that is the elf you were supposed to meet. Dev did not allow her to be to save her even with Patreon backers requesting her to be saved.
So it makes no difference if I fight the wolves at midnight or find her dead body in the forest on the next day?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes