yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KnightlyPassions-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Unit614

Aug 13, 2021
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Interface/about/bumaga.png'

can anyone help? the cheatcode for the dlc was answered "adayef" it gives that error?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Nuns get all the love. I haven't played this in a while can he fuck the Witch yet and has he even found his sister yet?
As far as i played... With the witch only the blowjob... Regarding the sister, it would be a miracle if she's still alive... MC's think in everyone else before his own sister. I wouldn't be surprise if the next updates MC can fuck as much he wants the witch or even enter the castle before searching for his sister :HideThePain:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
FRESH N HOT SHIT

KNIGHTLY PASSIONS VERSION .25 (THE FUCKS UP WITH SKIPPING UPDATE NUMBERS HUH?)

Version 0.25:
  • New Quest: Quest 27, “Office Chores.” Help the blonde nun procure what she requires. This quest can be obtained from the notice board near the gallows.
  • New Quest: Quest 28, “The Strange Doll.” By happenstance, an unusual doll falls into your hands, a mystery that you’ll have to solve then and there. This quest will become accessible after completing Quest 27, “Office Chores.” You’ll need to visit the monastery in the evening or night.
  • New Quest: Quest 29, “The Marionette.” Each day, after you sleep, you feel worse and worse. You sleep a lot, but can never sleep enough to feel rested. What’s happening to you? This quest will begin after completing Quest 28, “The Strange Doll.” You’ll need to go to sleep.
  • New 18+ scene with Mirina in her cell (animated with Live2D). After all of Mirina’s quests have been completed, visit the nun’s cell and you’ll enjoy an unforgettable time together.
  • New 18+ scene with the blonde nun (animated with Live2D). Automatically unlocked in Quest 28, “The Strange Doll.”
  • Several more 18+ scenes with the blonde nun. Automatically unlocked in Quest 29, “The Marionette.”
  • Finalized and improved Quest 15, “The Family Heirloom.” The hunter can now help to summon the spirit of the elf’s mother in order to free himself of his guilt and tell the elf the whole truth. As a result, the elf will hold no ill will toward him and will remain alive. To summon her mother’s spirit, you need to arrive on time for your meeting with her in the forest. You’ll also need to make the right dialogue choice when speaking with the elf.
  • Finalized and improved Quest 13, “Nature’s Wrath.” We’ve added a new stage to hunting down the dendroid: a survival minigame. If it turns out to be too difficult to you, after dying you can change the difficulty setting for said minigame.
  • Added a new button in the stages leading up to every boss encounter to allow you to access your inventory.
  • Fine-tuned the sprites of the nuns.
  • Fixed many bugs and probably introduced some new ones.
  • And much more.
BEFORE DOWNLOADING PLZ NOTE LIKE ALWAYS THAT PREVIOUS SAVES FROM OLDER VERSIONS WILL NOT WORK

ALSO RIP NOT BEING ABLE TO PROPERLY SAVE ELF'S MOTHER

PC
Mega

MAC
Mega

APK
Mega
Well well well. Look who finally have naughty scenes... INSTA DOWNLOAD !

Edit: Kinda sucks Mama Elf has to die. Wish we could either prevent that or go on a journey to resurrect/rebirth/save her.

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Is the game worth it now? A lot of people are complaining about the lack of new content.
I haven't played since 0.7a and even then the only different thing that changed was the Elf's quest.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
So I tried to hunt the werewolf and did not damage it at all. Any trick to this or is it unsolvable?

O-

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Is the game worth it now? A lot of people are complaining about the lack of new content.
I haven't played since 0.7a and even then the only different thing that changed was the Elf's quest.
Isn't exactly the "lack of new content"... There's but what they have stalled is the main quest, sis must be dead by now... Helping and saving others instead of his own left family... If we could tell that main quest was to dethrone a king from another country before xx happen, then it would be reasonable for us as players if we have time to make preparations and do some quest before to gain equipment, exp, raising lv, recruit allies, but we are talking of the sis of mc that is lost and probably in a great danger and mc just go around that town as she will be fine after being caught stealing and knowing a caravan of soldiers was successfully attacked . Cheese...

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Well well well. Look who finally have naughty scenes... INSTA DOWNLOAD !

Edit: Kinda sucks Mama Elf has to die. Wish we could either prevent that or go on a journey to resurrect/rebirth/save her.
Didn't the dev say that was changed in this update?

From his Weds update post: " ALSO RIP NOT BEING ABLE TO PROPERLY SAVE ELF'S MOTHER"

Did you try in this build and still weren't able to?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017

From his Weds update post: " ALSO RIP NOT BEING ABLE TO PROPERLY SAVE ELF'S MOTHER"

Im still playing it since I need to restart once again from the very beginning. But according to the post #2,014 we are not able to stop her from getting killed but we "shouldnt" feel that bad bsc her soul/ghost is ok with it because .... ? Sounds to me he either didnt knew what to do or refused and thats what we got. But I need to play it first before I can say that for sure.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Im still playing it since I need to restart once again from the very beginning. But according to the post #2,014 we are not able to stop her from getting killed but we "shouldnt" feel that bad bsc her soul/ghost is ok with it because .... ? Sounds to me he either didnt knew what to do or refused and thats what we got. But I need to play it first before I can say that for sure.
Dunno. It's worded confusingly. But it's possible that using the spirit is one option while saving the Elf's mother is another. He never actually stated in that post that you can't avoid getting her killed and seems to state just the opposite of that with "ALSO RIP NOT BEING ABLE TO PROPERLY SAVE ELF'S MOTHER". That statement specifically is what made me believe there was a way to now, as far as I interpreted it. Guess we'll have to verify with playthrough.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Overall a nice update
While i dislike keeping the sex to dream sequences (even if those actually happened), i'm happy we're finally getting to know the Blond nun, also it was hot that scene with Mirina in her room and a nice touch the meeting with the Elf Mother

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
do you always die when you are rude back at the gate guard or will higher skill´s actually fight and win against the guard?
but i do believe you have to tuck your tail between your legs everytime someone makes fun at you or is rude to you i am right with this?

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019

I thought, and im sure a lot of other also thought, when we would be able to save her it would be like proper like bringing back from the brink and reuniting her with her daughter.

Instead we get some half assed summoning her spirit to remove the guilt

Cause in my book her dying is not "saving her"

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The votes on the poll were like 80/20 in favour of saving the elf's mother, but that's kind of a no-brainer: it's a harem game, and they were polling for the option to save a hot girl. A lot of the written feedback they got amounted to, “That should be the writer's decision; tell the story you want to tell. We just have a few problems with how the situation's handled right now.” Indeed, one common complaint was how the hunter (and, by proxy, the player) gets blamed for her death, so that's what they addressed.

Also, I might be talking out my ass here, but I vaguely remember seeing it written that there might be some way to bring back the mother from the dead at some further point in time. I'm not sure if that was just referring to invoking her spirit like in this last update or what.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I thought, and im sure a lot of other also thought, when we would be able to save her it would be like proper like bringing back from the brink and reuniting her with her daughter.

Instead we get some half assed summoning her spirit to remove the guilt

Cause in my book her dying is not "saving her"
Not sure if you're misreading me. I don't consider a spirit "saving her" either. My post was merely based on the dev's statement " ALSO RIP NOT BEING ABLE TO PROPERLY SAVE ELF'S MOTHER". I haven't played the build yet so assumed the use of "properly save" would mean there's also a proper way to save her, i.e. of the living, real walking, talking, breathing flesh and blood "save her". Was just trying to see if someone had confirmed that with a playthrough. If there is, I'll play through to see the story changes. If there isn't, I'll wait till end of devel for another complete playthrough.

Reactions: michaelstvincent
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes