HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
does the elf not kill herself anymore if u tell truth?
Need to reach conditions...
Version 0.25:
  • Finalized and improved Quest 15, “The Family Heirloom.” The hunter can now help to summon the spirit of the elf’s mother in order to free himself of his guilt and tell the elf the whole truth. As a result, the elf will hold no ill will toward him and will remain alive. To summon her mother’s spirit, you need to arrive on time for your meeting with her in the forest. You’ll also need to make the right dialogue choice when speaking with the elf.

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
I've been waiting for updates for this game for quite a while and so far only two got released... Man, why game developing takes so long!? Well gonna wait till 2024 at this point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I've been waiting for updates for this game for quite a while and so far only two got released... Man, why game developing takes so long!? Well gonna wait till 2024 at this point.
... Of all the worthwhile games I follow on this site, this is one of the quickest to update. Seems like he does a new release every 2-3 months. What worthwhile in-development games have you been playing that update more frequently?

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
UPDATE FROM FEYADA

Dear friends,
In the next version of the game, we're planning to add a lot of interesting things. We plan to advance the main storyline, add some side quests, improve the combat system, and rethink skill point distribution. This update will be very important for our team because we're modifying many mechanics that we've been thinking through for a long time. There will be more news in the comings days.
Thank you to everyone who's with us!

LETS HOPE THEY DONT PULL ANOTHER BAIT AND SWITCH

(WORDS IN CAPS ARE MY NOTES NOT FEYADAS)

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
saves from the old version of the game are not supported
what i should do ?
You can use the New Game+ feature to start with any number of quests already completed. Just check the ones you did in your previous play-through and start off mostly where you left off.

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
UPDATE FROM DEV (FEYADA)

Dear friends,
The new version of the game will be released at the end of June! More teasers will be coming in the following days.

I WILL CONTINUE TO POST UPDATES AS THEY COME
(WORDS IN CAPS ARE MY OWN AND NOT THE DEVS)

3.90 star(s) 95 Votes