Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Is it possible to use old save files in new version now? If it is possible can someone send me a save file
I suspect it is NEVER going to be possible to use old saves in new versions. I've already thrown in the towel and just resolved to wait until the game is finished (or the developer abandons it leaving a "final" version to make do with). It could take years, but I'm good at waiting years.

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
UPDATE FROM FEYADA

Dear friends,
Only a few weeks remain until the release, so here’s some news on the forthcoming new version of Knightly Passions, Version 0.35.
In Version 0.35, you’ll be able to advance the main quest in pursuit of your sister. We’re meticulously crafting everything down to the smallest detail, so please be patient if it seems to you that we’re working slowly. We love this project, so we pour our souls into making it — sometimes slowly, sometimes swiftly, however it works out.
Two new side quests will also be appearing in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In regards to the new version of the combat system, version 4.0: At this stage, there’s still a lot of work to be done on it, but we already have some new things to show. We’ve added a bunch of different skills to characters and bosses. Each enemy is now unique in its own way, which adds to the game’s immersion. Combat System 4.0 is being written from scratch and has been under development for over six months. It’s turning out to be fairly complex, but interesting. How desperately we want to show it to you soon :3
We really hope to get everything finished in time!
Thank you for your faith and support, friends. You’re the greatest!

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
As far as i know the artist wanted to draw incest, but the one dealing with marketing and social media didn't want it. So i don't know how things turned out, but the chance is not that high with this game being on patreon. And lately far less devs are bothering with patches.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I saw some screenshots of the blonde nun giving a bj. Which quest is this from? Its not in the gallery. View attachment 2716388
It was part of old builds that the nuns proved to MC how much about sex they knew when MC inform them about the Priest inside in the Witch's Hut, MC question how much knowledge they had and then the scene happened, this was avoided for later build because of inconsistencies in the writing, as much some of the nuns declare they are virgin (as the red nun), then the scene lose all sense iirc.

Luci-sama

Mar 26, 2021
Very good game overall. Only issue I have is
The distribution of scenes- very dry until a point, then you unlock all of them basically, makes them lose value imo.
The scenes don't really feel that special, after all the grinding to get to them especially.

Ty4212

Jun 27, 2023
Great game, 8/10 for the .10 version. My only real complaint is just the slap in the face of gorey dead bodies and the vampires injuries. Could they put some kind of tag for that?

3.90 star(s) 95 Votes