Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Haven't played in a while and decided to give the game another try now. Was there always a random 2-15 second delay between rounds of combat? It's infuriating after ending your turn that the characters just sort of shuffle back and forth slightly on the screen with nothing happening for such a long time.

Is this a bug that's gonna be fixed, or am I doing something wrong? It's a UX nightmare.
depends on what fight you are talking about... several enemies can change their position via skills... that also means that you can't see what they are doing most of the times when in that alternate position (since their action list or buff area is offscreen)... some might do an action of self buff or try to summon creatures while the combat area is full giving no clear sign of action to you, which would be perceived as delay... I noticed this to be mainly the case in the spider fights

IdiotMD

Mar 17, 2019
I think I found a bug. After defeating the golem and giving the head to the arm's trader I get a blurred background. There's no images, no buttons, no nothing.

Edit: I wonder if this might be because I haven't finished the werewolf quest yet...

Last edited:

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Knightly Passions [v0.37] [FEYADA]

Original Size: 793MB
Compressed Size: ~250MB

Win/Linux:
| | |

Mac:
| | |

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I think I found a bug. After defeating the golem and giving the head to the arm's trader I get a blurred background. There's no images, no buttons, no nothing.

Edit: I wonder if this might be because I haven't finished the werewolf quest yet...
not likely..I've finished the werewolf quest and that still happens. its the only quest I have unfinished

famine1111

Jul 28, 2020
I ran into a problem where the dendroid died from bleed and didn't give me any items after the fight, specifically the head for a quest. If I tried to turn in the the quest at the arms dealer then it would advance a dialog then get stuck with no way to advance the scene. Luckily I saved right before the fight so I just had to redo it once.

VerticeLupus

Aug 12, 2020
Can anyone mention to me the Quest number/names of the various time-sensitive and otherwise end up having 'unavoidable circumstances unfolding' type quests? Other than
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Granted, I am not familiar with every tag on this site in terms of genre/content, but are there no
tags? This game needs one, if they do indeed exist. I would have either skipped this game entirely or at least have had the head's up beforehand that I might get triggered when playing.

Anywho, I will admit, I nearly quit the game when I watched the aforementioned and thus spoiler'd scenes unfold since the content itself was grim and personally affected me. I was caught entirely off-guard and taken by surprise by that stuff, and it also seemed to give players no choice but to fail and move on from an otherwise important and compelling storyline. I'd appreciate any head's up in terms of similar content going forward through this game.

I am usually all-for the sort of replay-ability that several routes/optional quests can take a player down - but I would rather avoid another mishap like that. So far, the game has been great, otherwise. Good writing, good art, neat combat mechanics, and I enjoy the inventory/gear management system as well as the crafting options as well. It's just stuff like above that gets me in a foul mood and stuff. I appreciate anyone who replies with the requested information!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can anyone mention to me the Quest number/names of the various time-sensitive and otherwise end up having 'unavoidable circumstances unfolding' type quests? Other than

Granted, I am not familiar with every tag on this site in terms of genre/content, but are there no
tags? This game needs one, if they do indeed exist. I would have either skipped this game entirely or at least have had the head's up beforehand that I might get triggered when playing.

Anywho, I will admit, I nearly quit the game when I watched the aforementioned and thus spoiler'd scenes unfold since the content itself was grim and personally affected me. I was caught entirely off-guard and taken by surprise by that stuff, and it also seemed to give players no choice but to fail and move on from an otherwise important and compelling storyline. I'd appreciate any head's up in terms of similar content going forward through this game.

I am usually all-for the sort of replay-ability that several routes/optional quests can take a player down - but I would rather avoid another mishap like that. So far, the game has been great, otherwise. Good writing, good art, neat combat mechanics, and I enjoy the inventory/gear management system as well as the crafting options as well. It's just stuff like above that gets me in a foul mood and stuff. I appreciate anyone who replies with the requested information!
Make The Elf hold a seance (you need to find her mother before she dies for that though) for the best outcome... honestly I wasn't even aware you could be to late by waiting... I wished I could have been there ealier but the game demands this brutal ending... I get it... but it still seems such a pointless dead.
There are some Quest hinting an urgency but so far there wasn't a real penality (aside of certain Characters becomeing unavailable until the Quest is cleared) as far as I can tell

Reactions: VerticeLupus

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Make The Elf hold a seance (you need to find her mother before she dies for that though) for the best outcome... honestly I wasn't even aware you could be to late by waiting... I wished I could have been there ealier but the game demands this brutal ending... I get it... but it still seems such a pointless dead.
There are some Quest hinting an urgency but so far there wasn't a real penality (aside of certain Characters becomeing unavailable until the Quest is cleared) as far as I can tell
Tbh it sucks to me that it can't be saved the elf milf, but sucks more the Deus Ex Machina that it's needed to save the elf girl, i mean, we all know that in this kind of game what it's expected is an harem, something that could be adding that elf milf, but there are something more important, the work in the relationship between the characters, specially with the elf girl, it's more close to a Stockholm's Syndrome than a relationship...
... Good writing...
Well, there are parts that are good, but i like to tend to think in what kind of character had the writer in mind when the overall story was developing and what deeds are compensated as prize, i mean, one of the first things MC did was lying to the Witch because otherwise MC dies by being unwise, dumb and disrespectful to her. With the elf girl, again, to save her MC needed to lie to her (and this is still the main response if MC got late, which makes it worse because not only MC is a liar but irresponsible too), with the "new solution" if MC was on time when the attack is performed, MC can ask for a seanse but still he can't say the truth at first hand (yes, she's extremely sensitive because all the trauma she had experieced, but MC could watch her after told her the truth, hearing strange noises as he as a hunter could have guessed something wrong to enter jit to save her and give her motivation to live), the elf girl is still no free by any means, it seems superficially but she doesn't have a protection like the redhead girl saved from the cave with a ring that change her appearance (which makes me remember that MC steal it from the nuns, as the option to forge another bright by it's absence, it would be marvelous if with one of those in the elf girl finger with her own amulet she could go to the grave of her mom with Hunter, to gifting us a more hearthful scene where the spirit of the elf girl mom finally appears to say goodbye with the help of the holy energy that fills the amulet), moreover, the elf girl depends on MC for shelter, food, clothes (yes, i know this kind of things can come later but it bugs me that MC could go free into her pants [with a practical sense of given permission by her dead mom]), and yes, i know may (if not all) of us desire that elf girl since day 1 FEYADA's team put her in the game, but damn, the game had passed like two years without news of the sister of MC until v0.35 iirc, and still, the more criticize thing is how they developed first handed the elf girl story, i don't know how the patreons react to their resolved but to me it's still a hole plot done to save the situation instead of recurring to a most mundane but still possibility, after all, knowing how sensitive a person is, the traumatic events passed on that person and in circumstances that is imprison in a room that cannot get out freely and now with that chance had lose every loved ones, i don't know how MC could just pay 20 gold to sleep 6 hours leaving that person in that state...

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hearing strange noises as he as a hunter could have guessed something wrong to enter jit to save her and give her motivation to live)
MC isn't around most of the time and someone wanting to die can't be saved that easily... she could just run out of the Inn at any time and get arrested by the guards.
remember that MC steal it from the nuns,
If you chose to help the brunette Nun that night she willingly give it to him... even tells him where it is though.
t would be marvelous if with one of those in the elf girl finger with her own amulet she could go to the grave of her mom with Hunter, to gifting us a more hearthful scene where the spirit of the elf girl mom finally appears to say goodbye with the help of the holy energy that fills the amulet)
The amulet absorbs any form of magic nearby... the ring would only be a simple trinket than... also the reason the MC is in such a hurry to make that seance is because there is a strict time limit for it and he barely makes it as the ghost of the mother is in the process of transition, which is the end of the seance.

GHOSTMD

Aug 5, 2021
Ayo Guys o7

Short Question crossed my mind when looking at the new skillsystem.
How do i earn enough points for it? I do know some quest give Skillpoints.
I presume normal hunting does give you skillpoints at certain thresholds?

Or am i mistaken? Been a while since i played KP so thats why i ask

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ayo Guys o7

Short Question crossed my mind when looking at the new skillsystem.
How do i earn enough points for it? I do know some quest give Skillpoints.
I presume normal hunting does give you skillpoints at certain thresholds?

Or am i mistaken? Been a while since i played KP so thats why i ask
Only Quest give them... in the last Version you could acumulate enough to max out 6 Skills (as in Level 5 being max) and have 1 Skillpoint left... unless I missed something

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
MC isn't around most of the time and someone wanting to die can't be saved that easily... she could just run out of the Inn at any time and get arrested by the guards.
Yep, it is a risk but something that never was taken, even before and after the event in which Hunter give the amulet to her she never run out of the room, she knows that doing so is a death sentence, if not by the hands of town's guards it will be by the shaman of her ppl, she's fucked anyway, the thing is dude, what i'm trying to make you understand is that Hunter sucks sometimes in being empathetic, as i described before, she lose everything important for her and with no reason to live, there's not even a trying to veil for her in that sad state, imagine for a minute that you found an illegal immigrant in your country, you know that if you notify the authorities she'll deported in her third worldly country full of shit in war with communist and whatever shenanigans, so, then you as the Inn Owner did, you do likely the same for her, then you does as Hunter does and end telling her that you find that her family was deported or worst, got drowned trying to get into your country, how that would make for her that kind of news?, would you think that a person in that circumstances would just pass all that emotional stuff by the next morning?.
If you chose to help the brunette Nun that night she willingly give it to him... even tells him where it is though.
Yes, but only if you choose to help her... But remember, he planned to steal it first handed, it's just a casualty that she needed help that night, that's other odd thing about MC, aside being Hunter, if the hunting goes bad surely he have other methods to survive lol.
The amulet absorbs any form of magic nearby... the ring would only be a simple trinket than... also the reason the MC is in such a hurry to make that seance is because there is a strict time limit for it and he barely makes it as the ghost of the mother is in the process of transition, which is the end of the seance.
About the ring, perhaps, who knows anyway... After the big trouble she is she still isn't recognize by anyone... Regarding the seance, a plot hole is a plot hole pal, it's granted since v0.35 after patreons got raged because they followed the instructions and they could never save the elf milf, and only appear to "reward" those who willingly try to do the right thing in a game, and remember:
Screenshot 2023-07-22 at 10-16-24 FEYADA Creating Games Patreon.png
This game is still a VN, for whatever reasons in F95zone for the tag absence in this thread, you can get to another outcome without recurring into magic to solve a situation, specially for a LI, yep, we could argue the same for the readhead girl saved in the cave, but the players need to resolve her problem in the same way as she cannot travel to another town safety nor send money to her family (iirc she still does) considering the distance, in her case, we can think that the ring shit works as a plastic surgery; but what about the elf girl?, she lose everything and most important she's a LI, so, building confidence and bonds are important, specially if you consider you are building a VN with dating-sim elements, the option added emerge as an option that solved a situation that can work as a catalyst for MC to become in someone special for her, but in the way they resolved it it just put an end to the drama, the trauma and in a practical sense the spirit of her mom give us license with her daughter, a shit that doesn't make any fucking sense giving that she know shit about MC and about how her daughter was treated all that time except for a letter in which her child could just omitted things to not worry nor giving bad ideas to her mom about the ppl who are "helping her", you as a parent, you can't just trust blindly whatever your child says about strangers, specially those that came from ppl that your ppl distrust for long time (even before you born).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yep, it is a risk but something that never was taken, even before and after the event in which Hunter give the amulet to her she never run out of the room, she knows that doing so is a death sentence, if not by the hands of town's guards it will be by the shaman of her ppl, she's fucked anyway, the thing is dude, what i'm trying to make you understand is that Hunter sucks sometimes in being empathetic, as i described before, she lose everything important for her and with no reason to live, there's not even a trying to veil for her in that sad state, imagine for a minute that you found an illegal immigrant in your country, you know that if you notify the authorities she'll deported in her third worldly country full of shit in war with communist and whatever shenanigans, so, then you as the Inn Owner did, you do likely the same for her, then you does as Hunter does and end telling her that you find that her family was deported or worst, got drowned trying to get into your country, how that would make for her that kind of news?, would you think that a person in that circumstances would just pass all that emotional stuff by the next morning?.
I think the Hunter is pretty strongly empathic about the Elf and others on the matter (just thinking bout how he questions the armsdealer about her mother and Arachne)... it's why he beats himself up about upholding the promise of keeping her mothers death a secret and instead makes her realise it herself thanks to seance giving her chance to say goodbye.
Any other outcome like MC failing to arrive to meet her mother in time is the bad end route so you getting a bad end shouldn't be that surprising.
MC is aware that he can't hide the trueth from her forever and if he won't be able to save her from there... the next time she meets the druid or any of his henchmen she'd learn from their boasting... better let her know and give her chance to say goodbye, than grieve in peace... gaining the will to life and take revenge.
What I am trying to say is if the Elf wants to die she won't have to hang herself... she is a herbalist, mage and in a hostile enviorment... blasting herself up running into guards or poisining herself should be a possibility the Hunter can't save her from any of this unless he binds her to the bed and gags her to prevent her from biting her tongue or scream until the guards check on her.
If your father was killed in a shot and run away or killed in a traffic accident would you like to know from a friend or learn about it from the news?
Yes, but only if you choose to help her... But remember, he planned to steal it first handed, it's just a casualty that she needed help that night, that's other odd thing about MC, aside being Hunter, if the hunting goes bad surely he have other methods to survive lol.
The Hunter berates his sister about stealing right at the start... I haven't tried avoiding the nun since that would also lock her up as a love interest... maybe he would leave behind some coins as compensation?
The guy is more rightous than most guards in that town.
it's granted since v0.35 after patreons got raged because they followed the instructions and they could never save the elf milf, and only appear to "reward" those who willingly try to do the right thing in a game, and remember:
I don't know anything about the Patreon stuff and don't think that I'd follow any closer... the game evolves and changes that's pretty normal for a game.
This game is still a VN, for whatever reasons in F95zone for the tag absence in this thread
VN lovers tend to run amok if a sandbox game is called a VN... and given the RPG Elements in the game they'd slaugther the thread for sure... it's an interactive game with VN storytelling I gues.
Also all tories have Options that CAN lead to different outcomes... sometimes it's a game over sometimes it blocks content... and case of the Elf can end in a Drama, which moves the game further away of being a simple VN.
sense the spirit of her mom give us license with her daughter, a shit that doesn't make any fucking sense giving that she know shit about MC and about how her daughter was treated all that time except for a letter in which her child could just omitted things to not worry nor giving bad ideas to her mom about the ppl who are "helping her", you as a parent, you can't just trust blindly whatever your child says about strangers, specially those that came from ppl that your ppl distrust for long time (even before you born).
That's if her mother was a racist as the rest of her ind... unless you'd generalise saying that all people from a country obviusly share the same racism equally... which if in question was never true... people being uneducated about others tend to have prejudices... but that isn't racism... her daugther telling her of her plight and how she found people willing to help her and keep her from falling to despair should be enough to put her trust into those words and people as she is described as an open person she might even had decided to live with her daugther among humans if she hadn't died.

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
Guys you know this game has a new game+/skip when you start it right? It's not one of those cheaped out "Skip to the latest update" ones either where if you skipped a couple of updates then you're screwed because it'll skip those quests too. This game gets a lot of shit for not carrying over saves between updates but it lets you skip to the exact quest you've gotten up to in the last versions whenever you play. Before the overhaul update the persistent save would still remember the dialogue you already read and even after it you can still keep the gallery you unlocked (which is why I always move my save files to the new version even if I can't load them).
It's not like "Of Devotion and Despondence" for example which makes you redo every thing each update. I genuinely wonder, how many people here who complain about the saves always breaking even know about the New Game+ which has been in the game for, what at least a year now?
I don't think you understand the point of my rant post.
I have no problem with starting over, I just want to do it after a few more updates. (Something that everyone else does)

My actual Issue is that my current GOLD and INVENTORY not being carried over due to previous saves not working in the later updates. All that grind GONE!

Can you guarantee me that I will have the same gold and items that I worked hard for in the new version, if I used the new game+ to skip the same quests that i had finished in the previous version? (No, I would rather not use cheats or save edits)

Most of these complaints about previous saves not working would vanish if the developers would upgrade the new game+ so that you can also add gold and items to your inventory. This would also also solve the issue of players not playing or leaving the game cuz it's too grindy. Not to mention the players that only want the story.

Realistically, it will be a long time before previous saves could be played in the next updates.
There is still so many elements missing. The character/inventory screen hint at a party system, then there MIGHT be a leveling system and the attribute point system for the other characters and so that they won't have to keep updating monster difficulty.
Grinding hunt for just materials doesn't make sense if you don't get any other benefit from it. The current skills can be set as "perks" instead of skills, since their points come from quests and not leveling in hunts and their effects are in percentage anyway.
Besides, how the hell are we supposed to beat Arachne if we would always need that little statue? Not to mention, it is hinted that Arachne is just a lieutenant or something in some unknown organization.

Point is, the new game + is good but it could be better. It would be able to cater both to he dislikes and likes of players and even be a great temporary fix.
A bug that prevents you from killing a new mob and getting the drop need for a new quest? Sure! You can go back to the new game+ window!
You want to role-play and/or continue your previous save, but it's incompatible and you lost all the stuff you grinded for HOURS? Sure!
You want to treat it as a pure VN and just wanna play the new quests and follow the story, but hate the grind? Sure!

Can you imagine the sheer frustration if they do decide to implement new systems with just the same new game+ mode and then you find out that you had to re-grind not only your items, level, and gold, but also your party members' too?

"What?! I already had 5 bear heart and 4 Treant sap in my inventory! Now I have to grind again."
"Dude! I fished a purple quality glove from the pond in my previous save! Where is it? What, do I have to buy 1 now instead?"
"Why am I just lvl 8? I was already lvl 12 when I finished the same quests." (If they do add a leveling system)
...and many more.

I hope everyone can now understand the problem and possible problems with previous saves being incompatible with new versions.

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
HOT N' FRESH BULLSHIT

Today, we are releasing a new update for the game, Version 0.38, in which the bugs that’ve been discovered in the previous versions of the game have been fixed.

Here’s a full list of all of the fixes and new features in the game:

• Added a “skip” option to the survival minigame in Quest 13 and labyrinth minigame in Quest 22. You can now skip each minigame after the death of the main character.
  • Added a “+5 Skill Points” option to the cheat menu.
  • Implemented significant improvements to the combat system that enhance the stability of battles themselves.
  • Upon killing a goblin, you now get back all of the gold that it stole.
  • Fixed a bug involving the game freezing after fleeing from monsters.
  • Fixed a bug involving the game freezing after finishing off a monster with a critical hit.
  • Fixed a bug involving the game freezing in Quest 13 and Quest 22.
  • Fixed a bug with sleeping in Quest 31.

PC

MAC

APK

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes