yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KnightlyPassions-0.38
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I think the Hunter is pretty strongly empathic about the Elf and others on the matter (just thinking bout how he questions the armsdealer about her mother and Arachne)... it's why he beats himself up about upholding the promise of keeping her mothers death a secret and instead makes her realise it herself thanks to seance giving her chance to say goodbye.
Any other outcome like MC failing to arrive to meet her mother in time is the bad end route so you getting a bad end shouldn't be that surprising.
MC is aware that he can't hide the trueth from her forever and if he won't be able to save her from there... the next time she meets the druid or any of his henchmen she'd learn from their boasting... better let her know and give her chance to say goodbye, than grieve in peace... gaining the will to life and take revenge.
What I am trying to say is if the Elf wants to die she won't have to hang herself... she is a herbalist, mage and in a hostile enviorment... blasting herself up running into guards or poisining herself should be a possibility the Hunter can't save her from any of this unless he binds her to the bed and gags her to prevent her from biting her tongue or scream until the guards check on her.
If your father was killed in a shot and run away or killed in a traffic accident would you like to know from a friend or learn about it from the news?
When Hunter is talking with the armdealer question about her mother, there is a weird option for the player to choose to be sensitive or try to be quick (which would resulted in the same outcome but less sensitive with her), i mean, Hunter is a MC done to make the players most of the nature of the character Hunter is, but there are situations in which we as players are fucked, like in the beginning where an important choice matters to save the priest as example, we are forced to lie, to help the redhead girl saved from the cave Hunter planned first handed to steal the ring (leave money in the place where there was the ring if you decide to not help the nun isn't a solution because there wasn't properly a fair trade, it's still theft), that's something to considerate in how the mind of Hunter works without the influence of players because for example, Hunter could think to talk to the nuns in the day but he goes during the night to strike there by force to have the ring, after all, the ring could be exchange fairly doing-giving something.

Following the last thought, another situation can be the elf mom, he never thought that she could be put in risk by contacting her, he could think in asking to the elf girl how he can track elves in the forest to be more prepare in the gathering, better is we forget that preventive thought and do Hunter be aware of the importance of that gathering to assist in time by giving messages like (i can't "hunt-sleep-fuck the nun" now it's time for the gathering (without changing the outcome in which the elf milf is attacked but at least make us understand that Hunter is aware of the importance of that), there are odd behavior in him, perhaps a decision of the writer to give him flaws to look more human instead of a complete Gary Stu, but there's situations in which whatever the "good" intentions of him sometimes he can end affecting negatively to others, and some of this instances can't be avoided, others can be avoided just by pure casualty.

But regarding the elf girl you must remember that very same option isn't available to all outcomes nor less was there the first time this quest came out, the solution given is a Deus Ex Machina in the very definition of it, it resolves everything instead of the characters to work themselves on it, yep, there's no way to prevent all situations (specially given the fact that she's alone in that room), but Hunter don't even try to care for her in that state, to look over her if she could calm down or try to give her some food or try to talk to her a few hours later, he just goes to sleep until the next morning (or if the player remember to look for her at the next morning) to see her death long time ago and too late to even try to do something for her, a person in that state and situation, would you just leave her alone as if she just could recover on her own as if she was stolen her goods or something like that?, dude, remember is a person who lost everything, her entire family and her home (as she can't come back).
The Hunter berates his sister about stealing right at the start... I haven't tried avoiding the nun since that would also lock her up as a love interest... maybe he would leave behind some coins as compensation?
The guy is more rightous than most guards in that town.
As i stated before, he's not perfect, one thing is that he berates his sister but other is planned to enter in the church at night to take the ring by force (still, leave money there would not be legit as there wasn't never a fair trade). That would just make us understand more how the mind of Hunter works, perhaps in his youth he was a thief, but he left that behind when he could become a Hunter, perhaps that's the reason his sister thought in that in the first place, this is just a supposition, the game itself need to explain this but we can think that Hunter as brother try to protect his sister in not committing his very same mistakes from the past.
I don't know anything about the Patreon stuff and don't think that I'd follow any closer... the game evolves and changes that's pretty normal for a game.
Well, yes that's normal, when i wrote that i was interested in the opinion of that ppl who are financially supporting the game, if they got satisfied for the outcome because as far as we knew by those users who politely share news from the Patreon, the patreons wanted to save the elf milf, they voted for that and that was the winning option so, i was at that moment when i wrote you remembering that and asking myself and freely for anyone reading my lot of text if that ppl just get calm after this outcome.
VN lovers tend to run amok if a sandbox game is called a VN... and given the RPG Elements in the game they'd slaugther the thread for sure... it's an interactive game with VN storytelling I gues.
Also all tories have Options that CAN lead to different outcomes... sometimes it's a game over sometimes it blocks content... and case of the Elf can end in a Drama, which moves the game further away of being a simple VN.
Understandable, but there could be other options to consider that would require more work but with better results in the long term than just use a resource to resolve everything at once.
That's if her mother was a racist as the rest of her ind... unless you'd generalise saying that all people from a country obviusly share the same racism equally... which if in question was never true... people being uneducated about others tend to have prejudices... but that isn't racism... her daugther telling her of her plight and how she found people willing to help her and keep her from falling to despair should be enough to put her trust into those words and people as she is described as an open person she might even had decided to live with her daugther among humans if she hadn't died.
We don't know shit about the elf milf (less about their society as a whole, just the unique perspective of the elf girl), both races as far it's told don't trust each other and have no relations, and those interactions that from time to time appear mostly are bad relations (like the elf girl sister who was murdered or the blacksmith in his youth who was kidnapped and barely could escape). We must remember that the elf girl was going to be sacrificed and her mom in a practical sense allow it, the way how their society works seems to be very secluded, just a few seems to think in a more open minded way as did the elf girl sister; and do not forget, the elf milf is still the mom of that elf girl, of course she's worry for her, but in her mind one thing would be to comply with their rituals and traditions as their ppl are used to do and other is to trust in a complete stranger from a society so different to yours meanwhile your society teach to each generation that outsiders non elves are bad (if not evil), savages and many other stuff, when you have that you will have a cocktail of ppl where a few will not buy it, others will adjust and comply by fear, other will adjust and comply for their own good while the most dangerous of all will be those who voluntary and willingly will believe and buy all that shenanigans. In a ambient like that it's difficult to be open minded and moreover, trust, not only with your pairs but most in strangers.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When Hunter is talking with the armdealer question about her mother, there is a weird option for the player to choose to be sensitive or try to be quick (which would resulted in the same outcome but less sensitive with her), i mean, Hunter is a MC done to make the players most of the nature of the character Hunter is, but there are situations in which we as players are fucked, like in the beginning where an important choice matters to save the priest as example, we are forced to lie, to help the redhead girl saved from the cave Hunter planned first handed to steal the ring (leave money in the place where there was the ring if you decide to not help the nun isn't a solution because there wasn't properly a fair trade, it's still theft), that's something to considerate in how the mind of Hunter works without the influence of players because for example, Hunter could think to talk to the nuns in the day but he goes during the night to strike there by force to have the ring, after all, the ring could be exchange fairly doing-giving something.
The Nuns try to hide that they were apprentices to the witch, and the ring connects them directly to her, they are also rather alarmed around the hunter until he helps them in several encounters unlocked after this choice... ask them to get the ring is most likely resulting in them denying any knowledge of the item he seeks and if it disappears after they'd know whom to suspect.
Sure if this Quest would be able to be triggered after befrinding the nuns this would be an option but given the Quest conditions that's currently not an option.
Following the last thought, another situation can be the elf mom, he never thought that she could be put in risk by contacting her, he could think in asking to the elf girl how he can track elves in the forest to be more prepare in the gathering
The Elf is very elusive about whom the Hunter should expect to meet in the Forest... as far as he goes he expects some wild animal like a Wolf or Bear most likely... just hopeing the one won't attack him on sight.
Nothing the elf said indicated that he would meet another Elf
But regarding the elf girl you must remember that very same option isn't available to all outcomes nor less was there the first time this quest came out, the solution given is a Deus Ex Machina in the very definition of it, it resolves everything instead of the characters to work themselves on it, yep, there's no way to prevent all situations (specially given the fact that she's alone in that room), but Hunter don't even try to care for her in that state, to look over her if she could calm down or try to give her some food or try to talk to her a few hours later, he just goes to sleep until the next morning (or if the player remember to look for her at the next morning) to see her death long time ago and too late to even try to do something for her, a person in that state and situation, would you just leave her alone as if she just could recover on her own as if she was stolen her goods or something like that?, dude, remember is a person who lost everything, her entire family and her home (as she can't come back).
And what would you have done to such a terrible hurt and grieving person?
Some wounds can't be healed with white lies, sweet words and "compassion".
We don't know shit about the elf milf (less about their society as a whole, just the unique perspective of the elf girl), both races as far it's told don't trust each other and have no relations, and those interactions that from time to time appear mostly are bad relations (like the elf girl sister who was murdered or the blacksmith in his youth who was kidnapped and barely could escape). We must remember that the elf girl was going to be sacrificed and her mom in a practical sense allow it, the way how their society works seems to be very secluded, just a few seems to think in a more open minded way as did the elf girl sister; and do not forget, the elf milf is still the mom of that elf girl, of course she's worry for her, but in her mind one thing would be to comply with their rituals and traditions as their ppl are used to do and other is to trust in a complete stranger from a society so different to yours meanwhile your society teach to each generation that outsiders non elves are bad (if not evil), savages and many other stuff, when you have that you will have a cocktail of ppl where a few will not buy it, others will adjust and comply by fear, other will adjust and comply for their own good while the most dangerous of all will be those who voluntary and willingly will believe and buy all that shenanigans. In a ambient like that it's difficult to be open minded and moreover, trust, not only with your pairs but most in strangers.
"She wears a hat and has a black cat... she is a witch!"
Peoples prejudices can make others outcasts or even kill them... have 3 people in a group of 10 scream this out loud and the whole group screamed this.
We know about human society and history as the game is close enough to the original human mindset... and the Elf pretty much confirms about Elfs being supremists and isolationists like the common fantasy trope.
So I'd say we know enough about the devs motivation for the races to make an educated gues.
Also as far as I recall the mother and sister worked together to help the girl escape from the beginning... the Elf girl herself originally blindly believed being sacrificed would be an honor.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
The Nuns try to hide that they were apprentices to the witch, and the ring connects them directly to her, they are also rather alarmed around the hunter until he helps them in several encounters unlocked after this choice... ask them to get the ring is most likely resulting in them denying any knowledge of the item he seeks and if it disappears after they'd know whom to suspect.
Sure if this Quest would be able to be triggered after befrinding the nuns this would be an option but given the Quest conditions that's currently not an option.
That's another funny near hilarious odd thing in this game, the order of the quest themselves aren't precisely linear, you can active the quest of the elf girl since day 1 in a practical sense, moreover odd is that you can get the very same elf sick and in help for medicine but get late 30 days later and she'll be like it was yesterday (and can happen because there are other quest that are demanding to be done before the elf girl to get assisted properly), still sick with no signs of time passed of her poisonous but if you got late in meeting with her mom she's near a skeleton... Whatever, the thing is, that can be fixed if after done the quest "X" to befriend them you can visit the first floor of the Inn-Tavern, hearing weird noises, then enter in the room to meet for the first time the elf to begin her quest. And even if we forget all that shit i wrote in this paragraph, the nuns wouldn't be dumb to ignore if he came looking for a magic good after helping them having himself to interact with the witch, they would guess that he know their lil dirty secret as ex-apprentices of the witch, it wouldn't kill to ask and try to reach an agreement, specially as Hunter help them without asking anything and whatever he won from them they give them freely and voluntary for his good action.
The Elf is very elusive about whom the Hunter should expect to meet in the Forest... as far as he goes he expects some wild animal like a Wolf or Bear most likely... just hopeing the one won't attack him on sight.
Nothing the elf said indicated that he would meet another Elf
The elves are a very structure, wise, complex and advance society in the terms of the elf girl compared to humans in many ways (as she tries to stated), knowing this, it would be wise to know how to track elves because not only it would be helpful to reach more easily into allies in the forest but at the same time and more important is specially to not meet them... I mean with not meet them because there could be guards of their society near, watching, prepared and ready to kill any human that could be near to trespass their dominions, i remember that the elf girl said that, and wouldn't be a surprise after no other human seems to know their location in the woods (nor even the very same blacksmith who escaped from them and live to tell the story).
And what would you have done to such a terrible hurt and grieving person?
Some wounds can't be healed with white lies, sweet words and "compassion".
That's the work of the writer of this story (if there is a writer and a story u.u... ), but in my case, did you read what i exampled before in a few post?, i'm not a good writer myself but like to read good stories, you could argue her after stopping her intent of suicide that she's the probe of the existence of her family and to not waste their sacrifice to give her the chance to have a life, the chance to find what's worth to live for her after considering that her life was destined into being a sacrifice without having the chance to know for what live, for what fight, for what love and most important, that her life is a thorn for her enemies and she wouldn't just give them easily the favor to die, and if she is in need of help, I (Hunter) will be there (and you can mention the tavern owner too if you wanted).
"She wears a hat and has a black cat... she is a witch!"
Peoples prejudices can make others outcasts or even kill them... have 3 people in a group of 10 scream this out loud and the whole group screamed this.
We know about human society and history as the game is close enough to the original human mindset... and the Elf pretty much confirms about Elfs being supremists and isolationists like the common fantasy trope.
So I'd say we know enough about the devs motivation for the races to make an educated gues.
Also as far as I recall the mother and sister worked together to help the girl escape from the beginning... the Elf girl herself originally blindly believed being sacrificed would be an honor.
I do not remember about the mother helping but she stayed in their home and not accompany her children, if you are sure about that it would be odd, because, for what reason she would just stay there having the risk to be punished to served as a living example of what happened to those who violate their traditions?... Yeah i remember when the elf girl stated that, i was like WTF?! lol...

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's another funny near hilarious odd thing in this game, the order of the quest themselves aren't precisely linear, you can active the quest of the elf girl since day 1 in a practical sense, moreover odd is that you can get the very same elf sick and in help for medicine but get late 30 days later and she'll be like it was yesterday (and can happen because there are other quest that are demanding to be done before the elf girl to get assisted properly), still sick with no signs of time passed of her poisonous but if you got late in meeting with her mom she's near a skeleton... Whatever, the thing is, that can be fixed if after done the quest "X" to befriend them you can visit the first floor of the Inn-Tavern, hearing weird noises, then enter in the room to meet for the first time the elf to begin her quest. And even if we forget all that shit i wrote in this paragraph, the nuns wouldn't be dumb to ignore if he came looking for a magic good after helping them having himself to interact with the witch, they would guess that he know their lil dirty secret as ex-apprentices of the witch, it wouldn't kill to ask and try to reach an agreement, specially as Hunter help them without asking anything and whatever he won from them they give them freely and voluntary for his good action.
Considering that the red and the brunette haired nun defend the hunter when the mage and thief steal an important item from the monastery they wouldn't... only the blonde one assumes it was hunter at that point. So I thik you are wrong here.
The Ring has no further importance to the ritual so it's VERY likely they'd let it slide all together.
The elves are a very structure, wise, complex and advance society in the terms of the elf girl compared to humans in many ways (as she tries to stated), knowing this, it would be wise to know how to track elves because not only it would be helpful to reach more easily into allies in the forest but at the same time and more important is specially to not meet them... I mean with not meet them because there could be guards of their society near, watching, prepared and ready to kill any human that could be near to trespass their dominions, i remember that the elf girl said that, and wouldn't be a surprise after no other human seems to know their location in the woods (nor even the very same blacksmith who escaped from them and live to tell the story).
I think you mean hirarchicly organized with the noble class being obnoxiously elitists... from what is told it's exactly the same structure as humans, while Druids take the role of the clergy
The Elfgirl was raised into the higher ranks when she was chosen as a handmaiden of the queen.
Also we know that elfes wouldn't leave the elfen forest... which is why they send wolfes to deal with the mother... the enchanted forest is considered human terretory.
That's the work of the writer of this story (if there is a writer and a story u.u... ), but in my case, did you read what i exampled before in a few post?, i'm not a good writer myself but like to read good stories, you could argue her after stopping her intent of suicide that she's the probe of the existence of her family and to not waste their sacrifice to give her the chance to have a life, the chance to find what's worth to live for her after considering that her life was destined into being a sacrifice without having the chance to know for what live, for what fight, for what love and most important, that her life is a thorn for her enemies and she wouldn't just give them easily the favor to die, and if she is in need of help, I (Hunter) will be there (and you can mention the tavern owner too if you wanted).
...You watched to many movies man...
something like that would only work in Hollywood... if you ever saw a broken and depressed person you'd understand... such a thing would require extremly more time than the game is willing or the Hunter capeable of giving... includeing some good old bondage to keep her from harming herself. :devilish:
I do not remember about the mother helping but she stayed in their home and not accompany her children, if you are sure about that it would be odd, because, for what reason she would just stay there having the risk to be punished to served as a living example of what happened to those who violate their traditions?... Yeah i remember when the elf girl stated that, i was like WTF?! lol...
Everyone of the family going missing at once? Everyone would know they ran... haveing family members stay behind could still mean they are just hiding somewhere hopeing that time will solve the problem. It's risky for those staying behind but on the other hand it would be suicide to run all at once.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Can't progress. I have to buy a wagon but I only have 250/500 and even if I sell my potiions, I don't have enough.
I suppose I could get gold by armwrestling, bu the blacksmith is too difficult and the merchant says that he is at the tavern in the evening, but he isn't. So I'm stuck.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can't progress. I have to buy a wagon but I only have 250/500 and even if I sell my potiions, I don't have enough.
I suppose I could get gold by armwrestling, bu the blacksmith is too difficult and the merchant says that he is at the tavern in the evening, but he isn't. So I'm stuck.
The merchant will only be at the tavern after reopening it... which requires that Quest completed.
Visit the executioner site and interact with the bulletin board for several hunting Quests... the low Level ones are repeatable and can get you some good Gold

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
The merchant will only be at the tavern after reopening it... which requires that Quest completed.
Visit the executioner site and interact with the bulletin board for several hunting Quests... the low Level ones are repeatable and can get you some good Gold
I can't even get out to visit the forest or whatever. I'm at the very beginning of the game and I have no idea how to proceed. All I managed to do were the odd fetch quest and the elf at the tavern got poisoned.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can't even get out to visit the forest or whatever. I'm at the very beginning of the game and I have no idea how to proceed. All I managed to do were the odd fetch quest and the elf at the tavern got poisoned.
Concentrate on the monastery than

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Considering that the red and the brunette haired nun defend the hunter when the mage and thief steal an important item from the monastery they wouldn't... only the blonde one assumes it was hunter at that point. So I thik you are wrong here.
The Ring has no further importance to the ritual so it's VERY likely they'd let it slide all together.
Considering the red and brunette nuns are way far long more related with Hunter in contrast than the blonde one, it's perfectly normal her suspicious but still, the red and brunette defend him as most they could and give the information they had for Hunter to help them in get back the magical good stolen. In fact, whatever they could need Hunter could have done in exchange for the ring, i still don't see no reason for trade it, so i'm not convinced that it would be never be given to him after an agreement.
I think you mean hirarchicly organized with the noble class being obnoxiously elitists... from what is told it's exactly the same structure as humans, while Druids take the role of the clergy
The Elfgirl was raised into the higher ranks when she was chosen as a handmaiden of the queen.
Also we know that elfes wouldn't leave the elfen forest... which is why they send wolfes to deal with the mother... the enchanted forest is considered human terretory.
The wolves were send by the druid himself because he was watching over her, it seems that he could be "ok" with her if she shows loyalty to their traditions, but he'll not be mercy after detecting her leaving the elves village.
...You watched to many movies man...
something like that would only work in Hollywood... if you ever saw a broken and depressed person you'd understand... such a thing would require extremly more time than the game is willing or the Hunter capeable of giving... includeing some good old bondage to keep her from harming herself. :devilish:
Aside from the bondage comment from you, i don't know who has watched a lot of movies and of what kind of, you seemed to jump from hollywood to the JAV industry lol... We don't know how much time the game will be active and how much content it will have until the end, as far as it is showed, there will be some kind of leveling system with party included, and the story (if there's one planned ¬.¬" ) seems more complex as we don't know the motivations and the ppl behind a powerful character as Arachne could be, so, i think time for build a story for the long term between the elf girl and Hunter i believe exist, but devs are more willingly in given things and rewards to the players the most easy, retarded and more quickly as possible for undetermined reasons with lil to near no care for the logic and coherence for the story or even in the way in how the characters are shown so, if you are content with that, ok, but i wanted more if i consider how good the art is.
Everyone of the family going missing at once? Everyone would know they ran... haveing family members stay behind could still mean they are just hiding somewhere hopeing that time will solve the problem. It's risky for those staying behind but on the other hand it would be suicide to run all at once.
Perhaps, but we will never know exactly what happened, we know more about her sister than her mother, and i remember that was her sister who first oppose to the idea of the elf girl to be sacrificed. Because both girls got out there and in a practical sense the only thing they had was their own clothes to not be naked out there, seemed to not be easy to get out and not to much ppl willing to help. And even if the elf milf helped, it could be a death sentence anyway in the long run, as we don't know even what exactly the druid was expecting for the mother of both girls to do or if she'll be punished for later until she was contacted by her daughter and she escaped because she was sentenced to death anyway so she doesn't anymore to lose, for what lil we know is still obfuscated.

Last edited:

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
So I've caught the Icarius for quest 17, but there's no option to turn it in to the fisherman. What do?
1690330699990.png
1690330720619.png

EDIT: Figured it out. It's scripted that you have to catch it at the dock and not the lake so a cut scene plays at the dock before you go back to the fisherman.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Considering the red and brunette nuns are way far long more related with Hunter in contrast than the blonde one, it's perfectly normal her suspicious but still, the red and brunette defend him as most they could and give the information they had for Hunter to help them in get back the magical good stolen. In fact, whatever they could need Hunter could have done in exchange for the ring, i still don't see no reason for trade it, so i'm not convinced that it would be never be given to him after an agreement.

The wolves were send by the druid himself because he was watching over her, it seems that he could be "ok" with her if she shows loyalty to their traditions, but he'll not be mercy after detecting her leaving the elves village.

Aside from the bondage comment from you, i don't know who has watched a lot of movies and of what kind of, you seemed to jump from hollywood to the JAV industry lol... We don't know how much time the game will be active and how much content it will have until the end, as far as it is showed, there will be some kind of leveling system with party included, and the story (if there's one planned ¬.¬" ) seems more complex as we don't know the motivations and the ppl behind a powerful character as Arachne could be, so, i think time for build a story for the long term between the elf girl and Hunter i believe exist, but devs are more willingly in given things and rewards to the players the most easy, retarded and more quickly as possible for undetermined reasons with lil to near no care for the logic and coherence for the story or even in the way in how the characters are shown so, if you are content with that, ok, but i wanted more if i consider how good the art is.

Perhaps, but we will never know exactly what happened, we know more about her sister than her mother, and i remember that was her sister who first oppose to the idea of the elf girl to be sacrificed. Because both girls got out there and in a practical sense the only thing they had was their own clothes to not be naked out there, seemed to not be easy to get out and not to much ppl willing to help. And even if the elf milf helped, it could be a death sentence anyway in the long run, as we don't know even what exactly the druid was expecting for the mother of both girls to do or if she'll be punished for later until she was contacted by her daughter and she escaped because she was sentenced to death anyway so she doesn't anymore to lose, for what lil we know is still obfuscated.
At this point let's just agree that we disagree...

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Tamerlane007

Aug 24, 2022
Okay so DLC? When should I play these? Are they even related to the main game?
Not really. Hunter still is the MC (though he lost skills and inventory) and you will encounter some of the other characters, but there is no real link with the original game. The halloween DLC isn't so bad but the christmas DLC is just boring IMHO.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
I got an error on the mac version. When you progress the main quest to where you give the flower to the witch it doesn't do anything. It looks like there's literally just nothing there after the first line of dialogue. I can spam click/enter which would normally go to the next line but just one tick scrolling up goes back to the previous line. It seems like all the dev put there is a standing image of the mc and her with no actual dialogue?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I got an error on the mac version. When you progress the main quest to where you give the flower to the witch it doesn't do anything. It looks like there's literally just nothing there after the first line of dialogue. I can spam click/enter which would normally go to the next line but just one tick scrolling up goes back to the previous line. It seems like all the dev put there is a standing image of the mc and her with no actual dialogue?
Have you tried clicking to advance the dialogue instead of scrolling?
I remember some scenes having an awkwardly placed empty dialogue.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes