Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
wait where do I find the redhead nun now?
I paid back her debt but now when I look for her she's nowhere to be found
not in the morning service/prayers, not on the day (other nuns and priest are present but not her) and even during the night her room is empty

Edit: nvm found her

also what the heck......the cucumber says it restores +10 health but when used only restores 5
and all those goblin's water, spider's glands and centipedes fangs are named in russian when trying to sell them

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hello, could you please use spoilers when you share galleries images? I rather discover the content by myself.
Apologies, didn't even think about it. I deleted the comment, since the one I was repyling to is also deleted.

Reactions: Vln_

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Am I playing a different game? Cuz what the comments say are vastly different from what I've played, The priest didn't fuck the witch but a carpet, the witch cursed the abbot to not get hard when looking at the sisters
This was the original scene, in 0.1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the current version of the scene:

Some players didn't appreciate that one of the main heroines' introduction was banging an old priest, this was changed for subsequent versions, you can still download version 0.1 on their Patreon though and see it for yourself, while the motives the witch has are still the same, the flow and the dialogue they have with each other and the MC is quite different, so it's still worth a read for those who're curious.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm stuck on the main quest. The description is: "The maid told me one of the guards that talked to Arachne took my sister into the city. Are they co-operating?"
I feel like I've talked to everyone, but I can't get the next part to trigger. Am I missing something?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This was the original scene, in 0.1:

This is the current version of the scene:

Some players didn't appreciate that one of the main heroines' introduction was banging an old priest, this was changed for subsequent versions, you can still download version 0.1 on their Patreon though and see it for yourself, while the motives the witch has are still the same, the flow and the dialogue they have with each other and the MC is quite different, so it's still worth a read for those who're curious.
To be fair though, the new story is more in line with the witches character.
O and I believe the priest doing shit with the nuns/the nuns being town bikes basically was also changed, because you can still see remnants of that dialogue in the first scene with them (if you choose the right option), where one of them basically says that they do shit with most of the towns people, why else would the church be so packed. although later on the story says otherwise.
And well, that quest seems like it was leading in that direction originally, (quest helping the priest).

Like the redhead for example, she acts like she has never really been with someone (or at least not willingly, there is a potential direction they might be taking her backstory, but I don't think it is going that way tbh).

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2018
I'm stuck on the main quest. The description is: "The maid told me one of the guards that talked to Arachne took my sister into the city. Are they co-operating?"
I feel like I've talked to everyone, but I can't get the next part to trigger. Am I missing something?
No you can't do that quest it's not in the game yet

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
my gallery says 15 of 27 despite completing all the quests, did i just miss something or fail a quest etc? i got the pop-up that tells you when you finish all the quests, or is there only 15 scenes in gallery so far despite it saying 27
also why are the scenes in gallery not animated with 25 frames like they are ingame, kinda annoying.

FourPixels

May 5, 2017
I have 26/27 images unlocked in the gallery, the one I'm missing is the top left slot on Page 3, does anyone know how to get it? And I'm assuming the bottom 3 slots on Page 5 are just not in the game yet?

BirdFlu

Apr 13, 2020
Is the 0.3 version available for Android on here?
On the front page it says that the Android version is 0.2c

YamiVanguard

Sep 13, 2017
It was so worth waiting for another update!
It was a wonderful experience and I enjoyed myself thouroughly.

The only thing that caught my attention was a glitch where one character name wasn't properly shown (at least I think so?)

I feel like I cannot praise you enough. I hope this project sees longevitiy and enormous support! Can't wait for more!

slapsy

Aug 12, 2017
This game is a nice change of pace.

The art style is really well done and unique and not some generic renders.
You cannot play as "bad hero"
Only one interaction where I found polish text, otherwise a good translation
Time does not randomly change because you did something.

Overall worth the $5 on Patreon to see where this is going

MGazer

Aug 20, 2020
From what I've noticed there are still a couple of things not in english. You can sell the fake holy water to the Blonde nun in the church for a little more cash but the dialog option and her responses are in whatever language that is. You still get the money though.

If you read the notices on the Quest Board by the Executioner the quest givers names are also in whatever that language is so I have no idea where to turn them in.

I love the art in this game and as much as I hate sandbox games I didn't think this one was too bad.

I didn't really care about what was going on at the church though. There just wasn't enough interaction with them for me to care about what they wanted. They were just a bunch of random strangers that sent us looking for a dude I didn't really care about. When I found him it was like... eh why am I doing this again? Honestly, at that point, I just wanted to turn and walk away from the lot of them and be done with the whole thing. To then keep having to do more quests for them after that just wasn't ideal. I really like red heads so helping the red headed nun ended up ok in the end but right now I have no interest at all in any of the rest of them.

Hogetara

''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
anyone have full gallery? already bet the game but cant game some of them

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes